iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found various streaming apps, such as that imediashare one Chez, that let me locate my iphone on the tv (via blu ray player) and go into playlists etc, but nothing that gives you that instantaneous reaction that you get with bluetooth in the car.

I want to stop a song , play etc straight away not wait for stuff to load up etc.

Also is it possible to stream spotify to tv etc.

Does Apple TV do this or does it just do what these apps do.

Why the fuck would you want to send text messages from a fucking laptop?

What is wrong with you? I'm beginning to wish you got an Android now.

Well Im on the laptop on one side of the breakfast bar and I have just heard a text come through and the phone is a good six feet away. Now if I can look and receive emails etc via cloud. Why the fuck cant the text message just pop up on the screen then I could instantly reply. Job Done.

Perfect sense Monsieur.

Well Im on the laptop on one side of the breakfast bar and I have just heard a text come through and the phone is a good six feet away. Now if I can look and receive emails etc via cloud. Why the fuck cant the text message just pop up on the screen then I could instantly reply. Job Done.

Perfect sense Monsieur.

You criminally lazy fucker :lol:

Thousands of workers at Foxconn in China have gone on strike over working conditions related to production of the iPhone 5.

Three to four thousand employees walked out of Foxconn's Zhengzhou factory on Friday, according to China Labor Watch. It said Foxconn and Apple had "raised overly strict demands on product quality" without providing adequate training.

The strike comes just weeks after Foxconn was forced to close a plant in Taiyuan, when a brawl involving as many as 2,000 workers left a number of people needing hospital treatment.

China Labor Watch, a labor rights group which monitors factory conditions in China, said Friday's strike came after Foxconn and Apple introduced new quality controls, while at the same time Foxconn forced employees to work during a public holiday."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/oct/05/foxconn-apple-iphone-china-strike