Newcastle United vs West Ham United

Tom

i said this 2 years ago. sell geremi and buy a winger who can cross the damn ball. your midfield is so bad that even john terry and rio ferdinand would look average playing as center backs.

You make it sound, oooooh, so easy

hes a barca fan, pretty much every player in the world wants to play for them so it is easy

for them

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said this 2 years ago. sell geremi and buy a winger who can cross the damn ball. your midfield is so bad that even john terry and rio ferdinand would look average playing as center backs.

hes a barca fan, pretty much every player in the world wants to play for them so it is easy

for them

And you're Newcastle. You pay insane amounts of money to average players to play for you, give them massive salaries, and then they never want to leave and you are stuck with a terrible team. Funny how most other teams don't struggle to get rid of bad players, I wonder why that is...

1628: Drama at Newcastle. Referee Alan Wiley has disallowed a goal for the hosts after Lucas Neill sliced Fabrico Coloccini's cross from the right horribly into his own net - but Michael Owen was adjudged to have pushed James Collins. Would have been a belting own goal.

Taylor had a hand in the back of some ginger Hammer, and he fell over like Ronaldo in a Ferrari. Soft freekick, and goal disallowed. Taylor shouldn't have had his hand there though

for them

And you're Newcastle. You pay insane amounts of money to average players to play for you, give them massive salaries, and then they never want to leave and you are stuck with a terrible team. Funny how most other teams don't struggle to get rid of bad players, I wonder why that is...

and thats a bite ladies and gentlemen :icon_lol:

for them

And you don't think we fucking know this. It's not like the transfer deparment of NUFC is a democracy where web board members chip in to buy world class players.

Like we fucking don't know we need a winger and that Geremi is abysmal. But you picked a perfect time to point it out for us.

LoL this coming from the lad supporting a team that let fabregas and god knows how many b-team players go for peanuts

can't wait till you end up paying 20m or more to get them back :icon_lol:

You know why we let him go for peanuts? Because we have one of the best youth academies in the world. Xavi and Iniesta, both of whom came through our youth academy, were our starting midfielders and would be for years to come. He had to option for waiting for his chance, but he chose to leave. Fair enough to him. But we can afford to do that because for years, we have invested in our own infrastructure, we produce a majority of our own players. Also, we always give our youngsters a chance to make it, each year a handful of them get promoted to the first team. Its a model that premiership teams like yourself would do well to follow, you won't see results for 5-10 years, but after that, you will be relatively self sustaining. If Ashley really wanted to invest in Newcastle, he should invest in helping Newcastle create a world class youth academy.

2-2 Carroll, I never doubted the lad, it was the new haircut that made the difference.....

You think Shola comes in monday with the same 'due then?

Too busy tidying his house tbh.

1638: GOAL Newcastle 2-2 West Ham

He may look utterly ridiculous with his hair (check it on MOTD tonight), but he's done the business. Damien Duff swings over a cross from the left and Andy Carroll rises high to head into the top corner from close range. Really good nod, that and his first Premier League goal.

:icon_lol:

LoL this coming from the lad supporting a team that let fabregas and god knows how many b-team players go for peanuts

can't wait till you end up paying 20m or more to get them back :icon_lol:

You know why we let him go for peanuts? Because we have one of the best youth academies in the world. Xavi and Iniesta, both of whom came through our youth academy, were our starting midfielders and would be for years to come. He had to option for waiting for his chance, but he chose to leave. Fair enough to him. But we can afford to do that because for years, we have invested in our own infrastructure, we produce a majority of our own players. Also, we always give our youngsters a chance to make it, each year a handful of them get promoted to the first team. Its a model that premiership teams like yourself would do well to follow, you won't see results for 5-10 years, but after that, you will be relatively self sustaining. If Ashley really wanted to invest in Newcastle, he should invest in helping Newcastle create a world class youth academy.

chompchomp

Entering into an arguement with a Barca fan over whose club is run best is a foolish idead my friend!

ohhhhhhhhhh deserved a winner right at the end there!!! jonas should have pulled it back instead of going for the shot! but great play to create that chance. all in all, decent performance, but hopefully you can get some new players and get rid of some old ones.

its a shame joe kinnear didnt make that change at half time, and tho i dont like zogbia very much we do need him, better not let him go for peanuts because he is loads better than damien duff, and pretty young aswell. but seriously guthrie annoys me so much, he never EVER goes past jog mode in defence, just picks a spit and stands there, no wonder the likes of carlton cole who is a fairly average player gets to do so much against us, 2-2 an alright result tho.