Is it just me?

catmag

I can't. It was part of my contract negotiations, I signed on for six months and negotiated a few little perks. I got what I wanted but it meant that I can't get out of it early, basically I'd have to give notice until February 3 which is my final day. Don't ask me about the legalities of it all, but I couldn't leave early with a clear conscience.

Besides, I couldn't leave without seeing you at least one more time. You'd be shattered. :nufc:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot get warm today at all.  I went to bed freezing last night and I'm sat here shivering despite having the heating and a jumper on.  I think I must be cold-blooded.  :(

I hate being cold.  I'm going to move abroad.  :icon_lol:  :nufc:

47888[/snapback]

At the risk of being accused (by some!) of two-timing Toonraider :o , you are more than welcome to join me out here :o . Shorts and tee shirt weather, all of the time; just what my body needs :o .

48016[/snapback]

Im mortally wounded snakey, how could you?? :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

Well its certainly not sunny Torquay today :nufc: Poured down all day. Mind you, it never gets as cold as Newcastle, i freeze my **** off when i come up there :o its a real shock to the system :o How those guys go shirtless at nufc games is beyond me :(

It's not actually been THAT cold recently... I've been pleasantly surprised since I came up here.

But the weather has just decided to add to my woes recently.

Luckily the girl I walked to my lecture with today had a brolly. :nufc: She be a sensible and prepared person.

It's not actually been THAT cold recently... I've been pleasantly surprised since I came up here.

But the weather has just decided to add to my woes recently.

Luckily the girl I walked to my lecture with today had a brolly. :(  She be a sensible and prepared person.

48926[/snapback]

ah yes lou, but i can guarantee you, i'd be the one looking a right idiot with my brolley blown inside out and passer bys in cars laughing at me :nufc:

Bah.  You Northeastern Brits think you're so hard with your 'cold weather.'

You're a bunch of pussies.

48932[/snapback]

They're delicate flowers up there like, I tell you.

Makes me ashamed to be a Northerner tbh.

48932[/snapback]

48953[/snapback]

I dispute the fact that Manc is classed as 'North' It's practically in the middle :nufc:

I just cannot get warm today at all.  I went to bed freezing last night and I'm sat here shivering despite having the heating and a jumper on.  I think I must be cold-blooded.  :(

I hate being cold.  I'm going to move abroad.  :nufc:  :nufc:

47888[/snapback]

At the risk of being accused (by some!) of two-timing Toonraider :o , you are more than welcome to join me out here :o . Shorts and tee shirt weather, all of the time; just what my body needs :icon_lol: .

48016[/snapback]

Im mortally wounded snakey, how could you?? :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

48918[/snapback]

Put the gun away T/R. There's no need for that.

I suppose *adopts pretence of nonchalence* we can have a three-some, if we must :o:nufc:

48932[/snapback]

48953[/snapback]

I dispute the fact that Manc is classed as 'North' It's practically in the middle :nufc:

48966[/snapback]

Virtually Southern I'd say, and it shows tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Now it is cold. -17º C.

And before Sparks starts quoting the temperature in Yaktusk, no one on the forum actually lives there, whereas I am walking to work a mile each way in this shite.

Ok.  Now it is cold.  -17º C.

And before Sparks starts quoting the temperature in Yaktusk, no one on the forum actually lives there, whereas I am walking to work a mile each way in this shite.

57138[/snapback]

Zathras, you're so hard ;)

Ok.  Now it is cold.  -17º C.

57138[/snapback]

Zathras, you're so hard ;)

57156[/snapback]

It was -25 when I was in Chicago last year and I didn't even bother with a coat, man. Nails. -17 is for homs. ;)

Oh and by the way Zathras, it's forecast to be 22 and sunny in San Francisco today.  Tell me again about how Minnesota is a nicer place to live than the Bay Area. ;)

57159[/snapback]

Just because it's right up your street ;)

Oh and by the way Zathras, it's forecast to be 22 and sunny in San Francisco today.  Tell me again about how Minnesota is a nicer place to live than the Bay Area. :razz:

57159[/snapback]

Just because it's right up your street ;)

57161[/snapback]

*absentmindedly sings* Come to me, cover me, hold me, together we'll break these chains of loooove..... ;)

:razz: