Kevin Nolan signs

Scottish Mag

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underwhelmed completely. Can't play in a 4-4-2, better than what we've got but that isn't saying a lot. But then again this is the position we now find ourselves in so it's to be expected.

Kevin fucking Nolan. Am I the only one who can remember the hell on 2 years ago when SA was linked with him

Don't pretend that we are as attractive as a proposition as we were then.

We are currently the lowest of the low.

Underwhelmed completely. Can't play in a 4-4-2, better than what we've got but that isn't saying a lot. But then again this is the position we now find ourselves in so it's to be expected.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Kevin fucking Nolan. Am I the only one who can remember the hell on 2 years ago when SA was linked with him

Difference is we had hope we might be onto a winner then. New owner, new manager, name players who looked decent. Now we have fuck all. :rolleyes:

I'm hardly over the moon with it but he's got to be a step up on the likes of Butt and Geremi, who would've been our centre mid partnership for the rest of the season with Danny G and Prisoner #371 crocked.

We need to invest in a handful of other players in positions all over the pitch as well. If this is the first of another two or three i'll be happy, if this is the one and only breakthrough for the rest of the transfer market then i'll be baying for blood come the close of the window.

I'm in the canny player but disappointed we're so desperate club.

:rolleyes:

Club overflowing iyam.

Him Smith and Barton in the same team will be entertaining.

Kinnear's new tactic - set out to crock the opposition.

I'm in the canny player but disappointed we're so desperate club.

:rolleyes:

Club overflowing iyam.

Him Smith and Barton in the same team will be entertaining.

Kinnear's new tactic - set out to crock the opposition.

if it means some other teams going through an injury hitlist like us atm then fine by me!