Other games

Park Life

More so Hull. Look where they were and where they will end up. Your lot made a change while Hull haven't. Same team, same manager.

It has been a crazy premiership year. Hull were top four and now look like a good candidate for the drop, we were 2 points after 8 games now we are 3 points off Europe.

un-fucking-blievable.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2 Fulham

not sure whether this a good result for us, a bad result, or absolutely irrelevant... it's hard to tell with this season..

A couple more bad results and city could be back in the mix.

3-1 Fulham. Hughes odds on to be sacked in the summer

If they go out the UEFA which I'm sure they will on thursday, he probably won't last that long. I think a new poisoned chalice has been born.

Might be good for you lot next year.

Fucking hell Chelsea are as gash tonight as Liverpool were last week...

Whoever wins this is going to get absolutely raped by Barcelona in the Semis... :D

Fucking hell Chelsea are as gash tonight as Liverpool were last week...

Whoever wins this is going to get absolutely raped by Barcelona in the Semis... :D

Listening to the radio and tv today, I couldn't believe the folk writing Liverpool off. Anything is possible in this game, and Chelsea were never going to enter into the match with a normal state of mind imo.

As for the lanky twat Cech, he's history in the summer - hat and all.

I wish we could boo our players off when we're in the Champions League. Bastard Chelsea fans

We have done our fair share of booing like, giving Ameobi abuse before he has even got on the pitch, booing when we finish 5th.

I know it's a minority and I don't do it personally but I don't think we have ever got as bad as booing our team in a serious cup competition when they need motivation as opposed to abuse.

Liverpool are also the luckiest team in Europe, seriously. :D

Either way I dislike both sets of fans so seeing them have a night ruined each in the space of a week does me no harm! :D