Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Funny as fuck and Enrique on the wain ;) ....... but isnt in our benefit for Liverpool to win? Extra Europe places and all that?

I agree. It really, really pains me to want those horrible, murdering, racist, thieving cunts to score. :(

we aren't good enough for Europe yet. If there is any club that doesn't deserve to be successful in any capacity this season its LFC. Hope Cardiff knack these racist cunts and Kenny gets sacked in the summer when he fails to win anything or get into champions league

we aren't good enough for Europe yet. If there is any club that doesn't deserve to be successful in any capacity this season its LFC. Hope Cardiff knack these racist cunts and Kenny gets sacked in the summer when he fails to win anything or get into champions league

Boro wernt "good enough" for Europe either but I bet you'll be hard pushed to find many boro fans who would have swapped some of those great European nights.

cardiff are doing well there better than those scouse pricks. wtf was gerrard doing climbing all over the cardiff player and he has the cheek to mouth off at the ref when he knew the cardiff player was there.