Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool all over Madrid... Torres should've scored then a beast of a shot from Mascherano just tipped over.

Gerrard dive gives Liverpool a free-kick but they don't score.

benitez said earlier today that he doesnt think he gets enough credit for how liverpool have done in the CL since he took over, completely glossing over the fact that its kept him in his job on more than one occasion

Edited by Andrew

Can we take on Bayern as the team we are supporting to win the CL? My Liverpool fan-mates are already claiming the CL is pretty much theirs, so I need a team to follow...9-1 on agg. is practically Bayern shouting "PICK US!", or rather "PICK USCH!"

Can we take on Bayern as the team we are supporting to win the CL? My Liverpool fan-mates are already claiming the CL is pretty much theirs, so I need a team to follow...9-1 on agg. is practically Bayern shouting "PICK US!", or rather "PICK USCH!"

arsenal are my team at the moment, as my favourite english CL side but if roma beat the tomorrow then bayern may well become the team I want to win it

FC Bayern, wir fahren nach Athen!!!

Schalalal lala lala!!!

I don't have a clue what the tune of the above chant is, nor what it means, but I am going to bloody well chant it anyway ^^

arsenal are my team at the moment, as my favourite english CL side but if roma beat the tomorrow then bayern may well become the team I want to win it

Arsenal_Useless_in_Europe-373x231.jpg

Arsenal_Useless_in_Europe-373x231.jpg

how many CL finals have spurs got to in the last decade?

Anyone just hear Phil Thompson on Gillette?

"When will managers learn not to criticise Liverpool football club when they are coming to Anfield - the place where the magic happens"

Cock :baby:

Edited by Paul

"When will managers learn not to criticise Liverpool football club when they are coming to Anfield - the place where the magic happens"

He wants to concentrate on understanding why they can turn it on like that in Europe but not in the Premiership.

FWIW, Madrid were wank last night as opposed to Liverpool being anything special. It wasn't a penalty but then again they never appealed for it to be - Arbeloa looked as surprised about it as the Madrid players. :D

He wants to concentrate on understanding why they can turn it on like that in Europe but not in the Premiership.

FWIW, Madrid were wank last night as opposed to Liverpool being anything special. It wasn't a penalty but then again they never appealed for it to be - Arbeloa looked as surprised about it as the Madrid players. :D

The reason are they cant afford to back hand the Premiership refs like they do in europe!

Torress was shouting for the Pen, I think thats why it was given, the linesman put his flag down very quickly.

Edited by wykikitoon

While we're at it Mascherano obviously learned nothing from his carry on at Old Trafford last season.

UEFA should take action for his shenanigans last night. Disgraceful.