Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our best hope is Stoke, Sunderland, Hull and Pompey atm.

Id take Stoke ouy of that. I actually think its between us, sunderland and hull (for 3rd bottom)

Man United crumbling under the pressure. Looking increasingly possible that they'll throw it all away.

2-2

Saw the game in a pub full of Man U fans. Thought I was going to be physically sick when they got the winner, there is no more nauseating and unpleasant sight in football than the rampant glee of those cunts celebrating.

There is no more nauseating and unpleasant sight in football than the rampant glee of those cunts celebrating.

I'm going to take issue with you there. I was in a room full of dippers when victimpool won the champions league.

I also had to share a house with three of them (two plastic, one genuine scouse) during the 4-3 seasons.

A suspiciously long 5 minutes extra time apparently.

It only took them about a minute into extra time to score anyway.

Ah ok, cheers. I was only repeating what I saw on the BBC text update fingy anyway. :lol:

There is no more nauseating and unpleasant sight in football than the rampant glee of those cunts celebrating.

I'm going to take issue with you there. I was in a room full of dippers when victimpool won the champions league.

I also had to share a house with three of them (two plastic, one genuine scouse) during the 4-3 seasons.

Yeah but at least Liverpool don't win things that often. Man U fans are, in footballing terms, a in a state of permanent joy and smugness.

The utter cunts.