Other games

Park Life

the extent of andy townshends commentary on what should have been a OM penalty tonight when jenkinson handballed

"thats traveooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brookskowski on Twitter:

"More than Champion's League success, seeing Birmingham and Stoke winning in Europe is testament to the strength of the EPL "

How about no?

I see Dalglish is whining about referees again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15419170.stm

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish believes Luis Suarez is not getting adequate protection from referees.

Suarez felt aggrieved that decisions were not awarded in his favour during the Reds' 1-1 draw with Norwich - and Dalglish thinks the Uruguayan deserves more respect from referees.

"He needs protection and I don't think he got that out there," said Dalglish.

"His integrity has been called into question and I think maybe he is suffering from that at the moment."

Suarez remonstrated with referee Peter Walton on several occasions, claiming he was manhandled by the Norwich defenders. And Dalglish feels his player's reputation may have gone before him.

Dalglish added: "It is their integrity that needs questioning not his. On the football pitch he is exemplary, a fantastic footballer and we have 100% faith in Luis and the way he conducts himself."

I see Dalglish is whining about referees again.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15419170.stm

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish believes Luis Suarez is not getting adequate protection from referees.

What absolute shite, if the cunt wasn't a little diving cheating prick, referees wouldn't be worried about being hauled across the coals for rescinded red cards.

He made his bed, etc, etc.

Exemplary? :lol: What a one-eyed cunt he is.

It's this scouse mentality that nobody wearing their colours can do wrong and no matter how blatant the evidence to the contrary, it's ignored. I know we've black and white specs on most of the time, but when people call Obertan for his lack of end-product I don't disagree... try doing the same with Adam