Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie crying into his green and gold scarf.

I don't care about Man Utd, I just hate what Man City are, they've become the most despicable club in football. They represent all the ills of the world. Would've been a draw if stupid fucking Evans wasn't shite.

Nah, that's Man U man.

Fucking loved that today-they were actually 5 goals better than them too so it wasn't even flattering. :lol: Mint.

Silva is the best footballer in the Prem, they were terrified to go anywhere within 10 yards of him when he was in possession he's that good. Absolutely no answer to it.

Terry almost looked like he was gonna cry, loving it.

Always happy to see that twat suffer, spent the whole game trying to referee it as he does every fucking time, if he played for some nondescript mid table team he'd be breaking reccords for cards for dissent, but playign for one of the big 4 entitles you to scream abuse at refs all match and tell them what decisions to make. Fair play to Foy today though, gave Chelsea fuck all no matter how much they whinged at him.

Stevie crying into his green and gold scarf.

I don't care about Man Utd, I just hate what Man City are, they've become the most despicable club in football. They represent all the ills of the world. Would've been a draw if stupid fucking Evans wasn't shite.

Nah, that's Man U man.

Fucking loved that today-they were actually 5 goals better than them too so it wasn't even flattering. :lol: Mint.

Silva is the best footballer in the Prem, they were terrified to go anywhere within 10 yards of him when he was in possession he's that good. Absolutely no answer to it.

I think you could be right there like, that reverse pass to Milner for the second goal was much better than it looked at a first glance at no time did he look at Milner, he just knew. Quietly got on with at Man City, fucking brilliant player.

No doubt your ring tone is blue moon tonight though given various past comments you've made. Very disappointed for Man Utd, they win because they're a proper club, Man City win because of fucking Arabs.

Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

Great post by a Man Utd fan here, agree with every word, and I'll also say that our relative success in the mid 90's and early 00's was entirely funded by our business, our fanbase and our hard work. Man City are the scum of football, in so many ways.

"and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something"

I'm sure when they win their next trophy, they really couldn't give a fuck.

Pretty much. They are mostly glory supporters anyway!

There's no one who wouldn't wanna be in city's position as a fan, and anyone who says otherwise is full of shite, i'd give Gejon's remaining bollock to be in the position where were deciding whether to bring silva or aguero off for nasri or ballotelli

This is the crux of it, every fan of every team would love every minute of it if they won trophies galore and they wouldn't give a flying fuck if it was done on the back of big money backing. So bitter manu fans can tell themselves all they like that City fans won't enjoy it as much, won't make it true in the slightest and city fans will enjoy it all the more with each manu fan like this who shows how much its already eating them up even though city haven't won anything much yet.

Silva is world class, reminiscent of Ruel Fox but left-footed.

how the fuck is he anything like ruel fox apart from in terms of height. fox was a jobbing winger. david silva is a world cup winning attacking midfielder who is playing the best football i've seen anyone play in his position, for years (and yes that includes fabregas).....

Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

is a pile of wank tbf they've spent considerably because of owners which as fuck all to do with past successes it's because they were an attractive opportunity and someone decided to get involved.

the difference being city won't have the debt involved with their purchases.

even during the last year smalling, phill jones, valencia etc weren't exactly small deals or because of utd's past success, or a product of the academy, i'ts because they waved £20m infront of a club for some of them.

Bitter fans grumbling because they've got the short end of the stick now, tough shite frankly, and if they'd some wealthy sheikh paying 100m for a player who chooses them over Barcelona or Madrid it'd sure as fuck not be because of past successes, and he sure as fuck wouldn't be so high and mighty about it.

There's no one who wouldn't wanna be in city's position as a fan, and anyone who says otherwise is full of shite, i'd give Gejon's remaining bollock to be in the position where were deciding whether to bring silva or aguero off for nasri or ballotelli

Utter bollocks that like Ant. The Man Utd debt is everything to do with the Glazer's and nothing to do with overstretching themselves. There's not a more self sufficient club in the world. They should make £100m profit every year but they don't because a lot of the profit is piled in to interest payments against the vast loans the Glazer's took out to buy the club.