Other games

Park Life

Great finish by the young lad Smith to put Hearts up in the Edinburgh derby.

I'm a bit concerned by the reaction to a few thousand Hibs fans following Hearts' Nade 'going in' on the Hibs 'keeper. If it wasn't "You black b*****d", it certainly sounded like it. I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else see/hear it?

Sending off and they're at it again. I'm happy to report the chant is "you Hearts bastard". Great game, great atmosphere.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than the winning header being 'Hartson-esque', as ITV called it, surely it was just a good header (he did well to get to it) combined with some help from the defender's nut as well ?? Or have my eyes failed me again?

ps. good to see Hartson back, looking mighty fit :D

Rather than the winning header being 'Hartson-esque', as ITV called it, surely it was just a good header (he did well to get to it) combined with some help from the defender's nut as well ?? Or have my eyes failed me again?

ps. good to see Hartson back, looking mighty fit :D

blatantly only said cause he was there

Birmingham get a point today and they'll have got as many points as we did in the whole of last season... ;)

Premier league did seem a lot harder last year, the top teams don't seem as good as they are. Don't get me wrong that's not an excuse, but I think we may of stood more of a chance against this Man Utd side.

Birmingham get a point today and they'll have got as many points as we did in the whole of last season... ;)

Premier league did seem a lot harder last year, the top teams don't seem as good as they are. Don't get me wrong that's not an excuse, but I think we may of stood more of a chance against this Man Utd side.

17 of the teams Birmingham face this year came up against us last season. I hear what you're saying but the difference in all 17 of those sides is not that much different. We really were utter shite and in no way deserved to stay up.

17 of the teams Birmingham face this year came up against us last season. I hear what you're saying but the difference in all 17 of those sides is not that much different. We really were utter shite and in no way deserved to stay up.

Birmingham are a good side.

Birmingham get a point today and they'll have got as many points as we did in the whole of last season... :icon_lol:

Check out the big brains on Brad... ;)

It's not so much they don't ''belong'', It's that she isn't very good at the job. The BBC's blind application of positive discrimination often has a negative effect on the overall product.

A lot of the time you have to play to the audience and a lot of football fans - sexists - wouldn't want her commentating regardless of ability. So the fact she's terrible gives them a lot more ammo.

Birmingham get a point today and they'll have got as many points as we did in the whole of last season... <_<

:icon_lol: Jealous much?

Birmingham get a point today and they'll have got as many points as we did in the whole of last season... :angry:

:icon_lol: Jealous much?

Not at all - you just have an uncanny knack of stating the fucking obvious! <_<