Other games

Park Life

To all the mad men who reckon messi is overrated and ronaldo is better .... eat that! Ronaldo doing his usual trick of wasting every single free kick real have won and standing still with his hands on his hips!

Wise up would ya, ronaldo got fuck all service all night long, at one stage having 2 defensive mids and a centre back in midfield behind him.

Messi did nothing until the game was ruined and madrid were a man down.

Honestly the creaming of some people and commentators over barca and messi is embarrassing.

And the second goal was laid up on a plate for him, aye? :lol:

Stop creaming over him, all he's done is score over 50 goals in the season so far, with over 20 assists and scored a great 2nd goal to pretty much wrap up a place in the final, he's definitely overrated!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the mad men who reckon messi is overrated and ronaldo is better .... eat that! Ronaldo doing his usual trick of wasting every single free kick real have won and standing still with his hands on his hips!

Wise up would ya, ronaldo got fuck all service all night long, at one stage having 2 defensive mids and a centre back in midfield behind him.

Honestly the creaming of some people and commentators over barca and messi is embarrassing.

Yes you're right that one goal makes him better... <vice versa the header in the copa del ray the other night>

pointless argument anyway that can't be settled, neither are as good as maradona let's leave it at that.

Something everyone should agree on, nobody been better for me!

Yes you're right that one goal makes him better... <vice versa the header in the copa del ray the other night>

pointless argument anyway that can't be settled, neither are as good as maradona let's leave it at that.

Perhaps you shouldn't be comparing them to Maradona whilst they've still got most of their careers left to go.

I never said that one goal makes him better.

What I was pointing out was you were defending Ronaldo's inept performance due to the lack of service he received. Yet Messi's second goal was purely about him not needing service.

Stop creaming over him, all he's done is score over 50 goals in the season so far, with over 20 assists and scored a great 2nd goal to pretty much wrap up a place in the final, he's definitely overrated!

He's not over rated but he's got a fantastic team around him that will go out of their way to make sure he gets those goals.

If you can't see how over the top the praise is at times for messi/barca frankly your daft, he could've scratched his arse tonight and had people claiming it was a work of brilliance.

Messi's the greatest player in the world, and this Barca team are possibly one of the greatest of all time.

If you're not allowed to laud such things, then what's the point?

He's not over rated but he's got a fantastic team around him that will go out of their way to make sure he gets those goals.

If you can't see how over the top the praise is at times for messi/barca frankly your daft, he could've scratched his arse tonight and had people claiming it was a work of brilliance.

You've just said he's not overrated, so you agree with all the praise then, which is people rating him, make your mind up!

As for being daft, i'm responsible for my own praise of him not theirs, so if you think its embarassing thats your outlook, and mostly it isn't because he is an amazing player. And Barca play fantastic football, so funilly enough people praise them, don't see why you have such an issue with it to be honest, theres bigger and better things to get worked up about frankly.

come come , be honest man Ant - if Ron was on that Messi run she wadda gone down on that first 'contact' challenge just outside the box, no question.

Conversely , M then went on beyond another TWO similar challenges in the box for that goal. Credit where due n all that surely ?

For me, that's the main difference when talking of which is best value for the punter .

The anticipation y get when watching M doesnt subside the instant he comes within a whaft of the defending bod .

And more power to his magical little elbows for his honest approach I say !

You've just said he's not overrated, so you agree with all the praise then, which is people rating him, make your mind up!

As for being daft, i'm responsible for my own praise of him not theirs, so if you think its embarassing thats your outlook, and mostly it isn't because he is an amazing player. And Barca play fantastic football, so funilly enough people praise them, don't see why you have such an issue with it to be honest, theres bigger and better things to get worked up about frankly.

Barca and Messi get praise no matter what state they're in is my point, it's non stop adulation deserved at the time or not. Ya know what messi did until those goals? fuck all squared, but for 70minutes you'd have thought he'd levitated over the stadium at some point with some of the comments about his game thus far. (not on here btw just in general between commentators and twitter etcetc)

Affely for instance was decent when he came on, beat marcelo for pace and set up a goal, which was barely acknowledged.

To be fair i think our commentators were obsessing over him because of what a joke the rest of the 90 mins and most of the other players had been! But i agree with you about Affelay, he helped turn the game and seemed to pass by without much mention.

Pepe's sending off was completely wrong, wasn't it? Didn't see any replays but it looked like he got the ball.

pro_photo1303936422.jpg

:lol:

There's a PhotoShop thread in pepe's girly visage there..

Definite red like...

v3nk8o.jpg

Pepe's sending off was completely wrong, wasn't it? Didn't see any replays but it looked like he got the ball.

pro_photo1303936422.jpg

:lol:

There's a PhotoShop thread in pepe's girly visage there..

Definite red like...

v3nk8o.jpg

Top knee shading :lol:

Madrid got their just desserts for those tactics imo. Not a sending off but the injustice of that makes it all the more amusing. I know Barca are a fantastic team but Real Madrid, with all their resources and playing at home, should have a bit more than that to offer. Their two most creative players were complete spectators due to the way they were set up. I have a lot of time for Mourinho and you can't argue with his record but it was great to see a massive fuck off to his tiresome playing to the cameras and his brand of anti-football.

And Messi is better than Cristiano :lol:

If you were to draw up a cunts eleven in world football, Dani Alves would be the first name down on my sheet. The irony of him gesticulating that di Maria had dived :lol: unbelievable, horrible little cheating cunt, like the majority of the Barcelona players. I can't see it but I hope Man Utd absolutely hump them at Wembley, it's one game as a neutral I would absolutely love a ticket for. May 28th on a Saturday night, it'll be some occasion.

“I didn't say anything to the referee,’’ said Mourinho of his dismissal. “I simply laughed and showed my thumbs up. That was it. If I say to him and UEFA what I think my career ends today. I can't say what I feel. I only leave one question. Why? Why? Ovrebo, Busacca, Frisk, Stark? Why to all these people?”

I don't know if it’s the advertising for Unicef. I don't know if it's UEFA. Congratulations for a wonderful football team. It must be difficult to get this power. They have managed to get this power. No-one else has any chance really. Arsène Wenger. Today myself. I don't understand why. I hope one day I will find the answer.”

:lol: you have to love him. I think to an extent he has a point which is why I want Barcelona to lose every game they play, but I don't think it's an orchestrated stance by any one organisation.

“I didn't say anything to the referee,’’ said Mourinho of his dismissal. “I simply laughed and showed my thumbs up. That was it. If I say to him and UEFA what I think my career ends today. I can't say what I feel. I only leave one question. Why? Why? Ovrebo, Busacca, Frisk, Stark? Why to all these people?”

I don't know if it’s the advertising for Unicef. I don't know if it's UEFA. Congratulations for a wonderful football team. It must be difficult to get this power. They have managed to get this power. No-one else has any chance really. Arsène Wenger. Today myself. I don't understand why. I hope one day I will find the answer.”

:lol: you have to love him. I think to an extent he has a point which is why I want Barcelona to lose every game they play, but I don't think it's an orchestrated stance by any one organisation.

Didn't barca have 70% of possession?

77% but still had about the same number of shots. It's not what you have it's what you do with it, you should know that by now, 31 years of age.

77% but still had about the same number of shots. It's not what you have it's what you do with it, you should know that by now, 31 years of age.

Barca did much more with it.

There was a period when the Real Madrid fans cheered a tackle which followed about 30 passes by Barcelona. Only it was cut short as the ball went straight back to Barca. Real Madrid fans, at home in the CL semi-final, creaming their pants because they'd gotten a touch of the ball. It was nearly funnier than Messi's 2nd goal.