Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HT Schalke 0 Man Utd 0, and the only fair comparison I can make in the gulf in everything would be Lennox Lewis fighting Magma. It's a massacre, this keeper Neuer, its like Schmeichel against the toon in 96. Completely absorbing game, realistically Manchester United should be 0-6 up.

He started the second half where he left off!

Meanwhile Stoke are beating Wolves 2-0. Putting us down to tenth but more importantly McCarthy's lads in deep shit.

El Classico? - El Cheatico more like it.

Would love to see someone actually get chinned as I'm sure actual physical contact would be so much of a shock they'd drop down dead.

Not enjoying this El Clasico much.

Certain Barca and Real players are an embarrassment to the sport with all the diving and getting in the ref's face.

Don't get me started on Busquets. Never disliked a Barca player like I have him.

If I was a ref I'd soon sort out these twats getting in my face after each tackle.

Not enjoying this El Clasico much.

Certain Barca and Real players are an embarrassment to the sport with all the diving and getting in the ref's face.

Don't get me started on Busquets. Never disliked a Barca player like I have him.

British commentators talking their usual shit though, saying its embarassing and glad they dont get that every week over at home! It happens in nearly every game over here as well, so they shouldn't kid themselves otherwise. Footballs is by far the greatest sport in the world but its played by the biggest bunch of prick of any sport, never going to change!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Can anyone pinpoint the precise moment when Adrian Chiles turned into an incompetent helmet?

The moment he left working lunch and thought he was famous.

He was on something immediately after Working Lunch where he was still likable, wasn't he? Or am I wrong?

Can anyone pinpoint the precise moment when Adrian Chiles turned into an incompetent helmet?

He was on something immediately after Working Lunch where he was still likable, wasn't he? Or am I wrong?

He was on 5 Live a fair bit after that. He never bothered me on there, only his "Boing Boing Baggies" shite was a bit tedious after a while.

I can't be the only one who finds Strachan utterly cringeworthy and unfunny every time he chimes in with something.

Edit: Beaten to the punch by Monkeys Fist.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

He was on 5 Live a fair bit after that. He never bothered me on there, only his "Boing Boing Baggies" shite was a bit tedious after a while.

I can't be the only one who finds Strachan utterly cringeworthy and unfunny every time he chimes in with something.

Edit: Beaten to the punch by Monkeys Fist.

Aye that's it. He was the best 606 person they had on there. Better than the current crop an'all.