Other games

Park Life

yea i do remember 95 96 actually we came so close then lost it i think i was 10 or 15 at the time not sure long time ago heheh

You were 12

You are fucking retarded.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Owen :icon_lol:

Should have had a pen the little cunt. That's not to say he doesn't deserve a good stomping.

By the by, I thought he played 25 minutes a game not 5? I must have got some bad info.

Man City have wrapped up 4th now. If they hadn't already.

Guess we'll be buying our players from Spurs first and foremost.

Kranjcar? Crouch?

The defending by Jloyd Samuel for the 3rd goal was absolutely terrible. Shows the bloke the outside then just lets him put in the pull back. No challenge, no dive, no nothing, just lets the bloke pick out his teammate on the edge of the 6 yard box.

If Cardiff manage to get promoted despite this they are going to have to sign some players. McPhail, Bothroyd and Bellamy aren't going to do much in the PL.

Takes some doing to be beaten badly at home by that lot.

If that Rhys Williams wasn't the slowest most unskilful player going he would be decent. He looks like a centre half. Like Boro's version of Saylor, looks like he should be a world beater plays like a numpty.

Guest alex
yea i do remember 95 96 actually we came so close then lost it i think i was 10 or 15 at the time not sure long time ago heheh

:icon_lol: That's quite a range.

Howard Webb appointed referee for the Man Utd v Chelsea game on Sunday.

Another brown envelope finds its way from Old Trafford to Soho Square... :lol:

Casillas; Arbeloa Carvalho Albiol Marcelo; Lass Alonso; Di Maria Kaka Ronaldo; Higuain

vs

Valdes; Alves Pique Mascherano Puyol; Xavi Busquets Iniesta; Villa Messi Pedro.

Lets hope they get round to actually playing some football this time.