Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan and Blackpool will need maximum points to pass us.

As Blackpool have Man U at Old Trafford I assume they wont over take us.

Wigan would be unlikely as well.

West Ham could well get 9 points from there last 12 though looking at their fixtures. (Wigan, Blackburn and Mackems)

Wigan and Blackpool will need maximum points to pass us.

As Blackpool have Man U at Old Trafford I assume they wont over take us.

Wigan would be unlikely as well.

West Ham could well get 9 points from there last 12 though looking at their fixtures. (Wigan, Blackburn and Mackems)

From a family perspective I really hope Blackpool get themselves out of it. Wigan, West Ham & Wolves to get relegated for me please.

im not looking forward to our game tomorrow i think we will loose. as for man utd the titles theres arsenal will loose to

I'm hoping Arsenal do Man Utd over and Chelsea sneak through to regain it. Anything but Manchester fucking United.

hum yea you do get sick of man utd wining it like wish we won the premier league

With all due respect Deadman, do you have any recollection of 95/96 or was it before your time?

im not looking forward to our game tomorrow i think we will loose. as for man utd the titles theres arsenal will loose to

I'm hoping Arsenal do Man Utd over and Chelsea sneak through to regain it. Anything but Manchester fucking United.

There's an Aussie I work with who's a Chelsea "fan" who's been calling for Ancelotti to be sacked all year and I've been telling him he's an ungrateful spoilt twat - would be alright by me if they won it just to shut him up (I do think he'd be happier if they didn't win it perversely).

There's an Aussie I work with who's a Chelsea "fan" who's been calling for Ancelotti to be sacked all year and I've been telling him he's an ungrateful spoilt twat - would be alright by me if they won it just to shut him up (I do think he'd be happier if they didn't win it perversely).

That's what I find crazy. Chelsea are out of the CL and Ancelotti's head is on the line as a result. The bloke could well deliver domestic titles in both his years managing the club and still it's not enough. Ungrateful bastards. Not that long ago they sailed in our boat.