Other games

Park Life

Guest CabayeAye

Lads, there is no point debating numbers. An attacking 442 is a world away from a defensive 442, in the same way 451 could mean two attacking, overlapping fullbacks with two attacking midfielders playing off a target man, or it could mean a flat back four with two holding midfielders and deep wide men.

The important thing is the managers intent and whether he wants to park the bus or chuck blokes forward and go for rhe jugular.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, there is no point debating numbers. An attacking 442 is a world away from a defensive 442, in the same way 451 could mean two attacking, overlapping fullbacks with two attacking midfielders playing off a target man, or it could mean a flat back four with two holding midfielders and deep wide men.

The important thing is the managers intent and whether he wants to park the bus or chuck blokes forward and go for rhe jugular.

that's about right.

Guest CabayeAye

Fuck me, I've just bothered to read back through the thread properly and it appears I may have been a bit too serious and got wooshed with such gems such as a 4231 having two holding midfielders. I apologise and will revert to type:

My favourite formation is 4232.

I know this is slightly off(biscuit) topic, but Fitbathatba make me laugh :

Carlos Tevez is still only at about 80% power level on his comeback from being a cunt so will have to wait about 2 or 3 weeks until he plays for Man City's first team. Let's see how I manage to flesh this article out!

Guest CabayeAye

Have you ever been to Liverpool? What an utter shithole with no redeeming features whatsoever. And the locals...