Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's gotta be the end of Wolves . . and their stadium development like

The Crotchless Panties Crew at West Ham'll be shitting it too - no promotion and it's pretty much goodnight

Aye, I thought as much like. Feel a bit bad for Terry Connor, getting boo'd from his first game in charge. Should have never got rid of Mick.

I don't think Connor was getting booed, more those who appointed him.

still doesn't really install you with the confidence that the fans are behind you though, does it?

I don't think Connor was getting booed, more those who appointed him.

still doesn't really install you with the confidence that the fans are behind you though, does it?

Absolutely not. I really feel for him. On the other hand, he couldn't really say no to the job.

Today was a match they really couldn't afford to lose. At home, against another side battling relegation, with a tricky away match at Stoke coming up next. I think their capitulation today more or less sealed their fate. Fans must be gutted. I don't think it's the first time they've put in a decent shift and got nothing from the game.

Shame our match against them was at the start of Connor's reign, not now. I absolutely think the new manager effect had a part to play in us drawing that one.

Jez Moxey was on 5 live before the game (what i percieved to be) trying to play down the shit he must be getting . Apparently he has "fans' surgeries" where meets fans and fields questions etc. When asked when his last one was "er 5 or 8 weeks ago I think" . Was vague when pressed if it was after he'd asked the bacon slicer to leave the building "er I'm not sure" .

I bet it was before ! Squirming like a worm in the sun he was . #backfired .

Man City are fucking crap, shambolic that they're title competitors with defending like that.

They looked tired more than anything. How many games have they played?

Man City are fucking crap, shambolic that they're title competitors with defending like that.

They looked tired more than anything. How many games have they played?

Can't be that many seeing as they were knocked out of the FA cup and the CL early doors. And with their resources they can have no excuses.

watching spanish football highlights at the minute, just seen Higuain round the keeper for an open goal only for ronaldo to run straight into him while trying to nick the chance, tripping them both up and seeing it roll out for a goal kick

what a nobber :lol: