Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gourcuff and Evra have been awful. I would have thought M'vila would have been the sensible choice in there as anchor.

It's not meant to be their best 11 though, it's a mix of likely starters as well as fringe players/players playing for a spot in the final 23.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I suppose, looking at the bench theres only Ribery I'd consider a starter there though. M'vila isnt actually on it so he might be injured. Mbiwa is though, would be nice if he got some time too.

fuck no (and thats not a boooooo northern ireland comment, i couldn't careless about the side winning/losing)

I've always supported republic even before i was old enough to understand the bigotry here, it was mcgrath and co in Italia 90 that got me following football.

I don't follow either - naturally - but my Granda is from the Republic so anything about Ireland - in my view - tends to favour them! :)