Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a bit different from a player over here acting the prick though.

In France it'll be generally accepted that the Premier League/Serie a/La Liga are all superior leagues so I don't think players touting themselves will get the same stick. In addition France is quite poor for wages, it would be no surprise to see Hazard go to Man City and get his wage more than quadrupled.

Looks like a quality player anyway. How come there's a bunch of top class belgian players (Vermalaen, Fallaini, Hazard, Kompany, Dembele, Defour, Courtois etc) yet their national team never even seems to come close to qualification these days?

Hazard needs to get his head sorted out, seems like a right tit. Bit like Bendtner - serious potential but a terrible attitude.

I'll put my CT fedora on and say he won't cut it in the premiership.

You can't compare him with Bendtner. Hazard is quality.

You can't compare him with Bendtner. Hazard is quality.

Attitude-wise I think it's very valid.

Let's wait and see what he does on the bigger stage is all I'm saying. All the ability in the world doesn't stop you from looking like a dick by touting yourself constantly. If i were a Lille fan I'd be livid at his attitude.

Attitude-wise I think it's very valid.

Let's wait and see what he does on the bigger stage is all I'm saying. All the ability in the world doesn't stop you from looking like a dick by touting yourself constantly. If i were a Lille fan I'd be livid at his attitude.

Same could be said about how Ben Arfa got himself out of Marseilles tbh.

York City beat Luton Town to get back into the Football League. Good to see them back.

2nd year in a row they've failed at the final hurdle.

Strangely enough you still get a few people - older - in there 60's/70's who will pluralise most football names. i.e Givens/Owens/Smeichels etc etc

Strangely enough you still get a few people - older - in there 60's/70's who will pluralise most football names. i.e Givens/Owens/Smeichels etc etc

Asdas and Tescos bug the crap out of me

Never had much time for Luton. Never used to get Nowt when they had that fucking plastic pitch and they turned us over in the FA cup that time. I'm sure the Toon never won on a plastic pitch.

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Why do some people refer to the likes of Lyon and Marseille as Lyons and Marseilles?

Nothing wrong with either I imagine.

Same reason we call the German city Munich and some of the French call our capital Londres.

Edited by Craig

ITV are fucking hopeless.

Southgate: we could be dark horses..

Chiles: OOOOH WILL THAT COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU???!!!!

Southgate: Erm no, we're still DARK horses!

And Tyldsley jizzing his pants then suggesting it could be a good summer for England after one decent touch from Ox-Chamberlain.