What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went off the Walking Dead towards the end of the second season and the begining of the third. But once the third season got going with David Morrisey's character I really got into it and watched the rest of it in about 3 weeks. Don't think there's anything in it that hasn't been done before but there are some good characters (love the bird with the sword) that kept me watching.

I've seen all of the Walking Dead (including the spin off Fear the walking dead... don't bother) so far and tbh it's painfully slow and it's clear they're dragging it out like fuck. In the recent season they spent multiple episodes simply going over what each of the characters were doing at the same time, some of them were absolutely pointless and the others could have definitely been shortened and put together into 1 or 2 episodes max.

There's a good show in there but it's so strung out between long periods where nothing happens that it's frustrating to watch, I'm at the point where I feel like I've invested so much time into the show I want to watch it through to the end but I must admit I'm getting close to just not bothering.

I've seen all of the Walking Dead (including the spin off Fear the walking dead... don't bother) so far and tbh it's painfully slow and it's clear they're dragging it out like fuck. In the recent season they spent multiple episodes simply going over what each of the characters were doing at the same time, some of them were absolutely pointless and the others could have definitely been shortened and put together into 1 or 2 episodes max.

There's a good show in there but it's so strung out between long periods where nothing happens that it's frustrating to watch, I'm at the point where I feel like I've invested so much time into the show I want to watch it through to the end but I must admit I'm getting close to just not bothering.

I binged watched most of it so probably didn't notice how slow it is. Now that I'm up to date it might hit home.

Just finished watching the last episode of Simon Sebag Montefiore's recent series on the history of Spain. I remember watching his series on the history of Istanbul last year which was brilliant and this is exactly the same. If you're in any way interested in European history then I'd recommend it.

Just watched the first episode of Making a Murderer.

It already seems like a must watch, I was totally gripped by the end of it.

Aye I'm six episodes in and it keeps getting better. I was gonna wait til I'd finished it to mention it cos we've got some spoiler spackers on here. :razz: Hopefully we can all keep our gobs shut, you know who you are.

I've watched a few Eps of Game of Thrones over the past couple of weeks.

I originally watched the first ep when it started and markedly it down as worth watching but probably on a retrospective basis.

Anyway as I said I've seen bits of the third and fourth season lately and think it's okay but not life changing. I've been happy to read the imdb ep descriptions to fill in the gaps in my knowledge and though I would be happy to see the stuff I've missed I'm not going to obsess over it.

What I would say is that I suppose it's brave to focus on main characters who are such unlikeable, irredeemable cunts.