Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an official Puma Olympiakos top off a couple of seasons ago (swapped it with a Greek for my home top whilst on holiday..black and white for red and white..it seemed funny at the time when pissed honest) and I have to say they do look cheap as fuck as its plastic transfers. Bit like what everyone was producing in the early 90s. On a plus side, it is very light to wear..I play 5 a side in it occasionally because it's comfortable as fuck.

Just an update on the Pink dippers farcical away and keeper kit.

everton_lecoqsportif_10_11_away_1.jpg

That's fucking terrible! it looks like a white kit that's been in a red wash.

Fucking hell. They look like bad 20/20 cricket kits. Perhaps they should be called the pink marmite miners instead of the blue bin dippers. I bet Alan Carr will come out. As an Everton fan.

I know few of us like the placement of the logos, however if you look at the adidas training top from last year it shows that an asymetrical placement can look good, the adidas logo is on the right breast and the newcastle logo is slightly below but in the centre

Edited by sandman02uk

I know few of us like the placement of the logos, however if you look at the adidas training top from last year it shows that an asymetrical placement can look good, the adidas logo is on the right breast and the newcastle logo is slightly below but in the centre

I 'ave it :angry:

Adidas have only really done us one class shirt in the last 14 years, which was the granda collar one. The Asics one was nice as well, and the UMBRO one in my avatar. The thing with adidas, look at their portfolio of teams, they're all bluechip clients, Real Madrid, Ajax, AC Milan, Liverpool, Chelsea, FC Bayern..erm Newcastle, and it's symbolic of our demise that they're ending the relationship. I bet if you look down the last 20 winners of the European Cup more than half would've done it in an adidas shirt.

*cough*

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/sponso...s-kit-deal.html

Perhaps we got out at the right time... :angry:

AC-Milan-10-11-adidas-away-kit-leaked-2.jpg

I like the look of the 3rd oh and Admiral really need to work on issuing a retro shirt of the 82 England shirt as the market for them is insane!

All too often you do see things like This and this.

Guest The Three Lions
Just an update on the Pink dippers farcical away and keeper kit.

everton_lecoqsportif_10_11_away_1.jpg

everton_lecoqsportif_10_11_gk_5.jpg

The keeper kit is just as bad. :lol:

Mickey mouse shirts for a mickey mouse club.

Guest The Three Lions
Adidas have only really done us one class shirt in the last 14 years, which was the granda collar one. The Asics one was nice as well, and the UMBRO one in my avatar. The thing with adidas, look at their portfolio of teams, they're all bluechip clients, Real Madrid, Ajax, AC Milan, Liverpool, Chelsea, FC Bayern..erm Newcastle, and it's symbolic of our demise that they're ending the relationship. I bet if you look down the last 20 winners of the European Cup more than half would've done it in an adidas shirt.

*cough*

Perhaps we got out at the right time... :lol:

They dont work Craig.

(anyone know any rich, spoilt ten year olds who are into retro football strips?) :)

I know a rich and spoilt 16 year old. He's not into football strips but :)

(anyone know any rich, spoilt ten year olds who are into retro football strips?) :)

I know a rich and spoilt 16 year old. He's not into football strips but :)

£300 pound to a good home. (I'm still in two minds to sell it, it's got sentimental value).

£400 to a twat

disclaimer: Virgins must give proof of funds and also have parental permission for me to sell the kit to them.

like the two outfield shirts a lot, keeper is ridiculous but they always are

dont like the belt buckle look on the shorts but since I never buy the shorts I dont care that much