Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Just look at his little face.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Edwards (I know, I know) says he has a 3yr rolling contract.

So is the suggestion that he'd be moving to a 3 year fixed term contract? Sounds like the run up to a pay off to me,  Shepherd did precisely the same to Sir Bobby... 

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

So is the suggestion that he'd be moving to a 3 year fixed term contract? Sounds like the run up to a pay off to me,  Shepherd did precisely the same to Sir Bobby... 

I think the suggestion is that he's always been on a rolling contract and the club have exercised the extension instead of fixing it. So he had 3 years, he's still got 3 years.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think the suggestion is that he's always been on a rolling contract and the club have exercised the extension instead of fixing it. So he had 3 years, he's still got 3 years.

:jesuswept:

Just now, PaddockLad said:

:jesuswept:

Could be worse. Ashley could have thrown a Pardew contract at him. 

This, for me, is another example of the powers that be showing themselves to be perfectly happy to tread water until the sale to the Saudis is resolved one way or the other. See also loan deals and contract extensions for existing players.

If that happens I can’t see us staying up. 2 weeks left of the window so if that’s true about them holding out for more it would be another week or so before he transferred there, giving our crack transfer team a week to replace our best player with someone that’s capable of immediately having a similar level of impact, or buying a number of players that are upgrades on other areas, both are unlikely and Ashley would love to gamble that we’d somehow stay up so we’d hear how it was just too late to sign anyone. 

Apparently this happened at the game tonight

Newcastle fans just started singing “Brucey Brucey giz a wave” He waved then they started singing “you fat bastard”

• Haha 2