Official Match Thread: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

Park Life

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully the Mackems are playing Man United next week so common sense should dictate they'll get stuffed which will help the GD somewhat. Stoke's home record makes me very dubious that we'll get a win but Shearer and Dowie have a week to work with them on the pitch so God knows what's going to turn out next weekend.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world as I still think we're capable of beating Boro and Pompy but we really can't afford to write off games at the minute. It'll be a messy game.

After all the hoopla that felt incredibly depressing, but in reality we always only had 6 chances to get out of this. I'm discounting Liverpool too. I hope Shearer is stampingbon Damien Duffs balls as I type. I can't stand that cowardly little bastard.

Numpties-Online is in full flow about this again tonight...

Never likely to get anything out of this game. Drop Colloccini (preferably into a well) and we've got a good chance at Stoke. I still believe we can stay up and this game was never likely to change that.

Didn't we (they) though? completely different circumstances I know but we're fighting to stay in the league, surely vocal support for 90+ mins would have helped us? Booing whenever Chelsea had the ball, a constant barrage of SJP anthems, berating the ref when any decision (rightly or wrongly) went their way, throwing feces at the linesma...I've gone to far :lol:

I just expected so much more from a packed out St Jame's, it's as if with or without Shearer most of us are resigned to the fact we'll be playing championship football next season :lol:

What happened to the atmosphere at SJP? watching manure play today their fans were emense from start to finish easily lifted the team to victory. In comparison... we were shite.

Yes we were, however our fans typically get behind the team after a moment of effort from the players. You will often here a roar from the crowd after some good/hard play from the team. Of course we would like to ear the fans behind the team for 90 mins. Easy to do that when you are fighting to win the league though isnt it? Same as our atmosphere was better when we were fighting for places in Europe. I think it will improve over the coming weeks. The two things feed each other, player effort and positive fan reaction.

What happened to the atmosphere at SJP? watching manure play today their fans were emense from start to finish easily lifted the team to victory. In comparison... we were shite.

Aye, I was pretty stunned by the atmosphere on Saturday. Thought it was going to be a warm party welcome for Big Al. It was terrible. I could hear some singinging away in the leazes but I dont think I heard one song near my area.

Apathy I guess.

Can you explain how you were how you were posting the comment below during the game while you were at the game coming to the conclusion above???

For the record jonas has been utter pap apart from a late track back.

Aye, I was pretty stunned by the atmosphere on Saturday. Thought it was going to be a warm party welcome for Big Al. It was terrible. I could hear some singinging away in the leazes but I dont think I heard one song near my area.

Apathy I guess.

Can you explain how you were how you were posting the comment below during the game while you were at the game coming to the conclusion above???

:lol:

Apathy I guess.

???????

You'll have to be more blunt, you've lost me !

Not a problem I'll spell it out for you.

From the game against Chelsea, Saturday just gone, you stated and I quote, "I could hear some singinging(sic) away in the leazes but I dont(sic) think I heard one song near my area."

But somehow while the game was on you also had access to a computer allowing you to post the following:

So either you're a sad bastard using a handheld to log onto toontastic while you're at the match, highly unlikely as we know peasepud is the only one sad enough to do that or you have been found out.

Blunt enough for you?

:lol:

You complete and utter tool, it's called an iPhone.

Bullshit

Best take your sorry little sad act over to the iphone thread thats been running for several weeks. :lol:

Then again, I probably pre-planned discussions about in Iphone just in case you caught me out. :lol:

Seriously man, sad....very sad. :blush:

Yes of course I'm sad.

So sad in fact I called to support Dennis Wise because he was our saviour.

So sad in fact that everything I say has an ambiguity to undermine anyone that questions the club and how it is run.

So sad in fact that I tell the world I drive a cab while all the while I work in advertising and more than likely PR.

As sad as danny b is pathetic little wum cunt and that you are nothing but a liar.

But hey I'm just sad.

tbf CT also posted a video of him, missus n bairn outside the ground pre-game

Ps I'm posting this from my iPhone while on the metro (sad bastard that I am :lol: )

Pud, i can't believe you've gone the i-tool, I thought you would have been at least smart enough to use a blackjack :lol:

Sorry but i still don't trust the cunt - he's got club PR written all over his blurtings.