Wise has left the building - Official

Christmas Tree

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst the bloke is clearly a bellend and I think that he shouldn't have been anywhere near the first team, I think he has done a good job bringing youngsters to the club.

Whilst Bassong is clearly an outstanding find, it might be that the likes of Adjei, Spear, Ranger, Vuckic and Soderburg are equally good.

We also seem to be bringing in a lot more players for trials than in the past. I just hope that this doesn't end, beacuse as a model it is the right way to run a football club.

Whilst the bloke is clearly a bellend and I think that he shouldn't have been anywhere near the first team, I think he has done a good job bringing youngsters to the club.

Whilst Bassong is clearly an outstanding find, it might be that the likes of Adjei, Spear, Ranger, Vuckic and Soderburg are equally good.

We also seem to be bringing in a lot more players for trials than in the past. I just hope that this doesn't end, beacuse as a model it is the right way to run a football club.

It was KK that brought him in...

I reckon he was a goner anyway given all the recent rumours. It's just now instead of the summer. Glad it's actually happening and isn't just a rumour though.

Same as all those youngsters were more than likely spotted by scouts and recommended to the club with Wise having the job to convince them to sign (which he failed with a couple of promising youngsters, like Vokes).

April the 1st not such a bad day afterall eh.

On Wise, I hate the smug little fucker but with his arrival we ahve seen some decent young kids come in. However, I agree with a post above that he shouldnt have been let near the first team.

Reckon it was a condition of Shearers'?

Same as all those youngsters were more than likely spotted by scouts and recommended to the club with Wise having the job to convince them to sign (which he failed with a couple of promising youngsters, like Vokes).

I think Volkes is a different case, he's played 30 times for Wolves this season, he'd have been lucky to make the bench at the toon.