IS SHEARER JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY?

jamie_gordon

I dont care how much Shearer gets for keeping us up.

At the end of the day Kinnear gets £1million if Shearer keeps us up allegedly. That was the deal, if we stay in the Prem then JFK gets a million. So if he gets it then Im sure as fuck that big Al should considering hes sorting out the daft old twats mistakes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MA: "Alan, I want you to save the club from the shit I've got it in but I'm not paying you"

AS: :lol::razz: :razz:

Ashley's worth hundreds of millions - if Shearer keeps us up he'll save Ashley many millions of pounds. It'll be the best money Ashley's ever spent if it works and on balance I'd rather it went in Shearer's pocket than stayed in fucking Ashley's.

MA: "Alan, I want you to save the club from the shit I've got it in but I'm not paying you"

AS: :lol::razz: :razz:

Ashley's worth hundreds of millions - if Shearer keeps us up he'll save Ashley many millions of pounds. It'll be the best money Ashley's ever spent if it works and on balance I'd rather it went in Shearer's pocket than stayed in fucking Ashley's.

Spot on. Money well spent if he got £5m for keeping us up.

How the fuck do you know what hes on? Liar tbh.

he gets £1million for 8 games

£1million for keeping us up

thats not an answer to the questions that was asked

heard it on the radio and its in a few news papers...the mail and some others

oh right, nailed on then...

its all been quoted!

howay then , show us all the quotes?

have a look for yourself...use the wonderful internet

I think bringing Ian Dowie along is a master stroke.

Can you say quite honestly that if Joe Kinnear had made the same move you'd be gushing about it so much?

...in the context that Shearer has no coaching experience. Dowie will bring that.

Shearer had a coaching role for his last 2 years at the club.

Hughton has plenty of experience too.

I'm happy to have the fella here as part of the Shearer package, he'll bring a freshness that could well help us win us a few games.

I wouldn't pretend that if Kinnear had brought him in I'd have been saying anything but "big fucking wow, the bloke who hasn't lasted more than 50 games at any of his last 3 clubs is here to save us" though.

Can you say quite honestly that if Joe Kinnear had made the same move you'd be gushing about it so much?

...in the context that Shearer has no coaching experience. Dowie will bring that.

I'm happy to have the fella here as part of the Shearer package, he'll bring a freshness that could well help us win us a few games.

I wouldn't pretend that if Kinnear had brought him in I'd have been saying anything but "big fucking wow, the bloke who hasn't lasted more than 50 games at any of his last 3 clubs is here to save us" though.

I think what Dowie brings is managerial experience, which is a different thing. I know Calderwood has that too btw but Shearer probably wanted someone he knew and so on too.

I think what Dowie brings is managerial experience, which is a different thing. I know Calderwood has that too btw but Shearer probably wanted someone he knew and so on too.

Calderwood's experience doesn't seem to stretch beyond getting teams relegated. At least Dowie threatened to be a good manager in his early days.

Calderwood's experience doesn't seem to stretch beyond getting teams relegated. At least Dowie threatened to be a good manager in his early days.

I only mentioned it because someone would have said he has experience too if I hadn't. I realise now I should have clarified that too :lol:

To be honest he's absolutely loaded and on top of that he is on a very decent salary at the BBC and quite frankly could have probably done without the hassle.

He's doing it for the love of the club!

Primarily yes although I doubt he would have done it for nothing. Looking at his interview he look prepared to run through brick walls to keep us up. It's a shame he's hung up his boots really. :lol:

Just like Ardiles, Hoddle, Venebles, I'm sure they all returned to their sacred club purely for the love of it.

Just like Ardiles, Hoddle, Venebles, I'm sure they all returned to their sacred club purely for the love of it.

Exactly.

How come people are asking why now? why not earlier etc.

Can I just point out its normal practice to be offered a job before you can take it. Just turning up one day saying "here man, fucking hell, wtf you doing? here, let me do it" doesnt normally work.

Personally if he keeps us up i couldn't give a shit why he did it, but i think its obvious he cares about the club.

He wouldn't do it for free and why should he, but in no way does he need any of the stress and problems that will come with the job when he was perfectly happy on MOTD etc but he couldn't stand to see us go down like any other NUFC fan and he knows he could save us, so he's come to do just that.

Dont care how much he`s on if he keeps us up he deserves it.

Imagine the Mackems pisssing themselves laughing if we went down and they stay up?

Before today we were doomed at least now we have some hope.

fuck how much money he is getting. it will mean more to the club if we stay up. 2 million will be like a drop in the ocean to the tv money.

and im fucking super excited. pissed off im exiled in bastard germany now, going to party like a motherfucker all weekend. come on we can beat these southern pansies, im sure shearer and sloth will have there rareing to go.

Guest Stevie

Exactly.

You can't compare Tottenham and those managers to Newcastle United are Shearer. Someone pointed out the other day Tottenham are barely newsworthy, and it grates them the fact we will always count more, and be bigger news than them. They debated a while ago on a forum I was reading why Chelsea and Newcastle are always perceived as bigger and more newsworthy than them. Deluded cunts. :lol:

Exactly.

You can't compare Tottenham and those managers to Newcastle United are Shearer. Someone pointed out the other day Tottenham are barely newsworthy, and it grates them the fact we will always count more, and be bigger news than them. They debated a while ago on a forum I was reading why Chelsea and Newcastle are always perceived as bigger and more newsworthy than them. Deluded cunts. :lol:

Here he is, alright billy!

Exactly.

Stop going on about them then.