Stevie says...

smoggeordie

Steve100%geordieunlikethoseOOTcunts@hotmail.com says:

Nick and you can tell them, if they want to allow wums from other clubs, wums full stop, racists, people that know fuck all about football, kids, fucking mackems, people with nothing to say on that forum, while banning me without even having the decency to tell me why I'm banned, well fuck them, i've posted my last post on that board, some of them will be happy but fuck them if that's their attitute

:mellow:

Just out of interest Smog, why've you posted this? ;)

He asked me to post that for him.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick and you can tell them, if they want to allow wums from other clubs, wums full stop, racists, people that know fuck all about football, kids, fucking mackems, people with nothing to say on that forum, while banning me without even having the decency to tell me why I'm banned, well fuck them, i've posted my last post on that board, some of them will be happy but fuck them if that's their attitute

:mellow:

Just out of interest Smog, why've you posted this? ;)

I'd gathered as much - kinda defeats the object of him being banned though, don't you think?

It's not a personal dig - I know only too well that he's been been using others as his 'voice' before. I know too that he's been asking members of the admin team to divulge location information to him about who he suspects to be either a WUM or 'out of towner'.

To draw a line under this, a decision has been made to suspend Stevie's account for the period of 7 days. This means that for that period he is to have no interaction with this forum in any shape or form. His supension will extend to other accounts he uses, be it a new one that he has created (Barry Davies) or asking other members to post on his behalf.

In this instance I'm letting it pass but in future, please don't post for him (or any other member who is serving a suspension for that matter) during a period that they're excluded otherwise your own account is at threat too.

FWIW - Stevie will be reinstated in 7 days time. It's his decision if he wants to return or not and no-one will lose sleep if he chooses not to. If he does return there needs to be a marked improvement in his conduct otherwise the ban will become permanent.

He has been contacted to outline the reasons for his suspension - what's more he's been warned on several occassions for the same reason so it can hardly come as a surprise to him.

Its weird, you have posted nothing bad about me, give me no reason to dislike you but you just set my spidey sense tingling.

There are just certain people you know aint right, you wouldn't trust them with your kids thats for sure.

Hova is one of them.

Every time I read his posts I get: failed police investigations, community whispers, circumstantial evidence, children running too scared too look,urban legend, and blurred moral boundaries.

Like I need scrubbing after reading each one.

Spidey sense.

As the target of most of this I have to say I dont think he actually means half of what he comes out with.

Its just a case of exageration for affect, there are a lot more offensive people on here.

A but hypochritical as well when you consider THAT flag is available for all to use.

The flag was a joke relating to N-O mods being 'Nazis' btw. Probably should be removed though imo.

Seriously though, I know you've been rimming each other lately but the bit in bold :D

Wacky for one. Theres some other chief as well who likes THOSE jokes, cant remember his name though.

I just laugh at Stevie now.

I hope the batteries in your smoke detectors are flat you rancid, blue collar, bastard.

Fucking laughable how stevie gets banned and Jew boy is allowed to continue posting his bullshit day in day out.

As the target of most of this I have to say I dont think he actually means half of what he comes out with.

Its just a case of exageration for affect, there are a lot more offensive people on here.

A but hypochritical as well when you consider THAT flag is available for all to use.

The flag was a joke relating to N-O mods being 'Nazis' btw. Probably should be removed though imo.

Seriously though, I know you've been rimming each other lately but the bit in bold :D

Wacky for one. Theres some other chief as well who likes THOSE jokes, cant remember his name though.

I just laugh at Stevie now.

I hope the batteries in your smoke detectors are flat you rancid, blue collar, bastard.

Fucking laughable how stevie gets banned and Jew boy is allowed to continue posting his bullshit day in day out.

I'm not the enemy here you thick twat. If you had even half a brain cell you would know that. Even Stevie recognised it.

You are twice the racist he will every be you stumpy little nonce.

Guest Stevie

:o

Just out of interest Smog, why've you posted this? :o

I'd gathered as much - kinda defeats the object of him being banned though, don't you think?

It's not a personal dig - I know only too well that he's been been using others as his 'voice' before. I know too that he's been asking members of the admin team to divulge location information to him about who he suspects to be either a WUM or 'out of towner'.

To draw a line under this, a decision has been made to suspend Stevie's account for the period of 7 days. This means that for that period he is to have no interaction with this forum in any shape or form. His supension will extend to other accounts he uses, be it a new one that he has created (Barry Davies) or asking other members to post on his behalf.

In this instance I'm letting it pass but in future, please don't post for him (or any other member who is serving a suspension for that matter) during a period that they're excluded otherwise your own account is at threat too.

FWIW - Stevie will be reinstated in 7 days time. It's his decision if he wants to return or not and no-one will lose sleep if he chooses not to. If he does return there needs to be a marked improvement in his conduct otherwise the ban will become permanent.

He has been contacted to outline the reasons for his suspension - what's more he's been warned on several occassions for the same reason so it can hardly come as a surprise to him.

Why did you say "Stevie has been contacted as to why he has been banned"? Why? When quite clearlyI hadn't. It's a disgrace to say the least, and yous should have a good look at yourselves the amount of idiots using that board, who fuck up every thread, like Hova, who's sole purpose there is to goad me, yet you can not give one specific reason as to why I'm Banned. I'm not posting again, after how sickened I was by your feeble flawed unspecificied reasons for banning me, as well as the lies that I had been contacted, tell this forum, who is supposed to have contacted me. I deserve a wholehearted apology.