Stevie says...

smoggeordie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex explain it slowly to me. Is it a flag I had, is it my avatar?

What the fuck is this thread turning into. I have never called for someone to be banned but this fucker.

Your avatar reminds me of years of British imperialist rule and the hurt caused to 'my' people. I demand it be removed immediately.

:icon_lol::D

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

You had a point with the flag. You can get fucking stuffed if you think we're changing everything on this forum just to suit you though... :D

And therein lies your problem. You either make the same rules for everyone or ditch them all together.

Wacky and the other fellas avatars are more offensive than anything Stevie has been quoted on.

So what are you going to be? A board free of r@cism, or a board free to do / say what they please.

Somewhere in between as previously stated.

As Alex alludes too perhaps we should close the Films thread seeing as there's quite a few in there that dramatises the second world war and what went on.

The flag choices are something we as the admin can control. We're not about to vet avatar choices on an individual basis. Steve (who had the Bosnich one) would have been chosen as it is representative of the fact that:

1) He's an Aussie

2) He f*cking detests Spurs

Perhaps you should take it up with the British press for publishing it in the first place?

Course if you have a problem with that you can always go and post somewhere else.

Do me a favour, are you sure you don't work in comet? So if he hates spurs its ok posting up pro n@zi imagery? A film about the war can't even be compared. You would have to be brain dead to think it did.

The British press printed it to lambaste the idiot and rightly so, Steve / Wackys avatars are there purely to cause offence.

Pure unadulterated ignorance.

I'm getting sick to f death of your "I'm whiter than white, me" attitude.

If you don't like how do things around here, p off.

"Its my way or the high way boy...now you were three minutes late this morning I expect you to make that up."

photo-3.jpg

Edited by Danny B

Isn't Wacky's avatar a still from Every Which Way But Loose? Class film, very funny, you'd only find it offensive if you were being a humourless self righteous prick. That biker gang leader's a hoot.

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

Danny if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you I'm going to stab you in the neck with a rusty butter knife, I also hope you spend the rest of your life in an oxygen tent.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I did not even know I had a swastika on my profile and would have certainly removed it. But taking atrocities into account do we exclude the russian flag, the chinese, the japanese, the french and of course the british.

What about the Irish flag? Surely offensive to some?

Lets get something straight I do not like

Muslims

Jews

Ethnic minorities

gays

immigrants

scots

irish

English

but I do like

Muslims

Jews

Ethnic minorities

gays

immigrants

scots

irish

English

Nothing on here should be put on to offend but there must be some compromise when there is such a cross section or this forum could grind to a halt.

the fact it runs as smooth as it does is a credit to the mods. Anyone disagrees or dislikes their methods can jog on whenever they want.

Viva la Mods. :D

Let me assure Alex that is not the case.

It's your M.O. on here tbh. Little boy who cried wolf, eh?

TBF you wind up more people on here than I do.

You had a point with the flag. You can get fucking stuffed if you think we're changing everything on this forum just to suit you though... :D

And therein lies your problem. You either make the same rules for everyone or ditch them all together.

Wacky and the other fellas avatars are more offensive than anything Stevie has been quoted on.

So what are you going to be? A board free of r@cism, or a board free to do / say what they please.

Somewhere in between as previously stated.

As Alex alludes too perhaps we should close the Films thread seeing as there's quite a few in there that dramatises the second world war and what went on.

The flag choices are something we as the admin can control. We're not about to vet avatar choices on an individual basis. Steve (who had the Bosnich one) would have been chosen as it is representative of the fact that:

1) He's an Aussie

2) He f*cking detests Spurs

Perhaps you should take it up with the British press for publishing it in the first place?

Course if you have a problem with that you can always go and post somewhere else.

Do me a favour, are you sure you don't work in comet? So if he hates spurs its ok posting up pro n@zi imagery? A film about the war can't even be compared. You would have to be brain dead to think it did.

The British press printed it to lambaste the idiot and rightly so, Steve / Wackys avatars are there purely to cause offence.

Pure unadulterated ignorance.

I'm getting sick to f death of your "I'm whiter than white, me" attitude.

If you don't like how do things around here, p off.

"Its my way or the high way boy...now you were three minutes late this morning I expect you to make that up."

photo-3.jpg

Funny stuff. I'd ban him and bring Stevie back tbh.

Let me assure Alex that is not the case.

It's your M.O. on here tbh. Little boy who cried wolf, eh?

TBF you wind up more people on here than I do.

Thanks. Jealousy can eat you up though mate.

Isn't Wacky's avatar a still from Every Which Way But Loose? Class film, very funny, you'd only find it offensive if you were being a humourless self righteous prick. That biker gang leader's a hoot.

Clint's a misogynist though. :D

funny you should say that.......

tell you what though, I love "Oliver"- top musical film type thingy :D

Clint's a misogynist though. :D

Catholic ain't he? :icon_lol:

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/showthread.php?t=44984

I think the banning did some serious damage to Stevie. Now he thinks he is black.

How so? I really can't be arsed to register on that board, the last time my tiny little mind was corrupted by some gynaecological photos toonraider put up.

Why is it acceptable on this forum? I'm black and I come on here and read terms like darkies, and wogs, banded about like confetti, why is it part of the culture of this forum? "If you don't like it fuck off" but just remember you could've been born black or chinese or muslim.

Danny if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you I'm going to stab you in the neck with a rusty butter knife, I also hope you spend the rest of your life in an oxygen tent.

Wacky...

Seeing as Danny's just 'snitched' via PM, can you watch what your posting please?

Don't mind the sentiment, I fully understand it, believe me!

Oh and Danny, i'd think twice before trying to 'expose' me on here. You're actually posting something that everyone sees when they click my profile anyway so it's hardly likely to bother me. I'd be very careful that I don't return the favour though :D

Perhaps I should change my photo to the Bosnich salute - what do you think?

Tit!