Official match thread. Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

tommo

Isn't Bassong supposed to be an able left back? Was Coloccini injured or dropped from the squad altogether?

I get the feeling Shearer is trying to make a point with this 3 at the back in Enrique's absence, but he's cutting off our nose to spite Ashley's face.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were absolute gash yesterday, Although Spurs may not have created a lot of clear cut chances they were always dangerous, passed the ball about superbly and ALWAYS looked a threat, We were a shamble, Didn't really look like scoring and even if the Martins goal would have counted, 1-1 wouldn't have been a fair result.

Nicky Butt and Ryan Taylor were fucking appauling

Not to mention Nolan, Smith and Gutierrez :nufc:

Jonas had his typical game where he looked good at times until the final ball. There was one particular occasion in the 1st half (iirc) where all he had to do was roll it about 10 yards for Owen to have a tap-in about 6-8 yards out and he couldn't even do that :nufc:

We were absolute gash yesterday, Although Spurs may not have created a lot of clear cut chances they were always dangerous, passed the ball about superbly and ALWAYS looked a threat, We were a shamble, Didn't really look like scoring and even if the Martins goal would have counted, 1-1 wouldn't have been a fair result.

Not to mention Nolan, Smith and Gutierrez :nufc:

Gutierrez??? He was not fucking appauling... Come the fuck on...

Jonas had his typical game where he looked good at times until the final ball. There was one particular occasion in the 1st half (iirc) where all he had to do was roll it about 10 yards for Owen to have a tap-in about 6-8 yards out and he couldn't even do that :nufc:

I just don't understand him. He does all the hard work and then......... produces nothing. Definitely one of the most frustrating players I've seen.

temp2rau.jpg

The identity of the 'Deal or No Deal' banker is finally revealed. No wonder he's a tight cunt when it come the offers.....

Every time the camera went to him he looked like he couldn't give a fuck.

Not surprising really was it? Spurs were winning.... :nufc:

Every time the camera went to him he looked like he couldn't give a fuck.

Not surprising really was it? Spurs were winning.... :nufc:

Meant to be a Chelsea fan I heard. Which would explain his comments about hating Spurs.

We look nowt like a team up for the scrap. I hoped Shearer could instill a fighting spirit, but we still look defeated well before going behind. And it's not like Stoke and Spurs should be write offs. If that's the attitude we deserve to go down.

I reckon all this getting behind the team come what may has been counter productive. Seems to me the players know they won't be blamed and that Ashley will take the rap for this season come what may. Another performance like that and I'd boo the shit out of them. They need a fucking rocket up their arse.

Shearer's: "We only have one left back at the club" comment was very revealing.

Worse than that they looked relaxed and had all the time in the world doing it.

Every time the camera went to him he looked like he couldn't give a f**k.

What do you expect him to be doing? Crying? I bet he's dying inside think how much money he has wasted on NUFC.

Seems to have absolutely no left foot, strange for an Argie international. :wacko:

I just don't understand him. He does all the hard work and then......... produces nothing. Definitely one of the most frustrating players I've seen.

I nearly got strung up on here daring to criticise him on here 3 months ago. :wacko:

I nearly got strung up on here daring to criticise him on here 3 months ago. :wacko:

Should still start like. He'd be a miles better option than Ryan Taylor as the right wing-back and he's the only one that gives us any attacking impetus out of midfield. If we're going to go 4-3-3 for the run-in I'd start him in midfield too.

Should still start like. He'd be a miles better option than Ryan Taylor as the right wing-back and he's the only one that gives us any attacking impetus out of midfield. If we're going to go 4-3-3 for the run-in I'd start him in midfield too.

Best of a bad lot etc....

I nearly got strung up on here daring to criticise him on here 3 months ago. :icon_lol:

Best of a bad lot etc....

That's why the criticism is a bit harsh at times :wacko:

We were shite yesterday but I reckon Martins goal should have stood.

:nufc:

Even if it wasnt a foul, everybody had stopped anyway.

martins goal should of stood, the ball was twatted at his hand from point blank range.

i dont know if the whistle blew then your players stopped or your players stopped then the whistle blew. was watching stream so was hard to tell, but if your players stopped than the whistle blew surely that is their own fault.

We were shite yesterday but I reckon Martins goal should have stood.

:nufc:

Even if it wasnt a foul, everybody had stopped anyway.

martins goal should of stood, the ball was twatted at his hand from point blank range.

i dont know if the whistle blew then your players stopped or your players stopped then the whistle blew. was watching stream so was hard to tell, but if your players stopped than the whistle blew surely that is their own fault.

The players stopped after the whistle blew, personally I couldnt see what had happened, I assumed Martins had fouled someone.

Either way, the result was a fair result.