Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

Rather foolishly of me, although we've been fucking awful all season and relegation has been a possibility all this time, I always thought we'd avoid it. On Monday I felt certain we'd manage it. Now, I think barring a miracle, we are down. I am depressed.

On a side note, I was wondering what would happen if by chance Ashley was admitted to a hospital I worked at and I had to treat him. Would I be professional, as I have to be routinely with people who, quite frankly, are absolute scum? Or would I dig out the biggest, bluntest needles and stab him gleefully? I honestly think I'd have to refuse to see him. My anger towards him and what's he done to my club, and subsequently my hopes and aspirations for it would render me helpless to see him as anything other than a fat, greedy, lying evil cunt whose continued agony could only be in everyone's best interests.

If the opportunity arises Luke, do a Shipman on him. Nothing less than he deserves.

If I could write myself into the jabba's will like Shipman did then the fucker would be cold before had a chance to say MRSA.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Dad's Army and getting trolleyed.

BAP_BBC_5203.jpg

We're Dooooooomed

TBF done last week - copying tbh :razz:

frazerhead.jpg

`were doomed - doomed i tell ya`

200px-Clive_Dunn-1973.png

DON'T PANIC!!

Only a complete fucking clown could relegate this club from where Ashley started. He is 100% culpable and I hope he dies along with all his family.

Cunt.

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything more ever.

Only a complete fucking clown could relegate this club from where Ashley started. He is 100% culpable and I hope he dies along with all his family.

Cunt.

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything more ever.

Stop being cocks :razz:

Lets hope hes had a stroke (That he fully recovers from obviously) so has to leave the club as manager

That's the fucker.

Hypocritetastic :razz:

Wasn't it you wishing Kinnear had a mild heart attack so we could get a new manager KD?

:razz:

I didnt wish it on him, hed already suffered it!

Not quite the same as wishing a man and his children dead

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Get fucked Tom. As an admin you should be sorting out twats saying shit like this, not condoning it by having a dig at me. Youre only huffed cos you were blown out over me saying Duff can play at LB!!!

I took the different route of eating myself into oblivion.. 4 plates crammed with shite at Taybarns, cheered me up no end.

Would have got pissed but had no money for it after the food :P

Might scrape some money together tomorrow and drown my sorrows properly :razz: