Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

Not only do we need Hull to not beat Man Utd's kids, we now need to go to Villa Park, without Bassong and get something.

Can't see the latter happening at all and without it, the former is inconsequential.

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :razz:

We can live without bassong for 1 game. Beye at CB and RTaylor at RB will be ok. Its the midfield and strikers we need to try and sort. If we are going to have any chance of getting 3 points weve got to find a bit of creativity from somewhere!? Anywhere!!! I would actually be thinking of recalling Lua Lua and starting him.

Ameobi from the bench is even looking a better prospect.

Our lass tried to console me by saying that they'd lost the title today whereas we still had a chance of staying up. Nearly bit her head off pointing out that the outcomes are considerably different.

At the moment, I couldn't give a fuck about not winning a single game, it's staying in this league that means everything as I think we really will plummet like Leeds did. :P

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do we need Hull to not beat Man Utd's kids, we now need to go to Villa Park, without Bassong and get something.

Can't see the latter happening at all and without it, the former is inconsequential.

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :P

We can live without bassong for 1 game. Beye at CB and RTaylor at RB will be ok. Its the midfield and strikers we need to try and sort. If we are going to have any chance of getting 3 points weve got to find a bit of creativity from somewhere!? Anywhere!!! I would actually be thinking of recalling Lua Lua and starting him.

Our lass tried to console me by saying that they'd lost the title today whereas we still had a chance of staying up. Nearly bit her head off pointing out that the outcomes are considerably different.

At the moment, I couldn't give a fuck about not winning a single game, it's staying in this league that means everything as I think we really will plummet like Leeds did. :rolleyes:

It's a good job she's fit Craig that's all I'm saying or I'd have fired her off for a comment like that. :razz:

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :rolleyes:

At the moment, I couldn't give a fuck about not winning a single game, it's staying in this league that means everything as I think we really will plummet like Leeds did. :P

It's a good job she's fit Craig that's all I'm saying or I'd have fired her off for a comment like that. :P

I thought yelling at her was punishment enough like... :razz:

Evidently never having been anywhere near that position, she's absolutely no concept of how much it rips your heart out. Feels like 89 and 92 all over again... but much worse :wank:

Will be one hell of a match atleast. We need to win to get 5th, so you might see us gunning for it. Or you might see the useless bottling shit idiots who played today. Seems like half the team has already taken their vacation.

that was us :razz:

Is there owt decent on telly tonight, cos if I have to watch eurovision I'm gonna end it all tonight. Goes without saying that motd can fuck right off.

Typical the one win we've had in living memory was on a monday so missed both MOTD and MOTD2, i don't think i've seen motd for months now, can never bring myself to suffer through it!

As for the game i wish we'd started the first half like the 2nd half and we'd have won comfortably. Second half we came out firing on all cylinders and indeed scored a goal but for the ref, first half was decent at times but with no final ball/end product as usual.

I do honeslty beleve though that if the equaliser stood we would have raised the roof, the players would have been given a massve boost and we'd have went on to win just as we did from behind against the smogs. Bt the disallowed goal followed by the sending off and being a man down killed us and we struggled after that, though their keeper still made saves, including the one right at the end.

Don't know how we didn't get something out of the game.

We were shite, but we tried and tried and tried. Hit the post, two great chances saved, one cleared off the line, one disallowed.

We are shite, but Fulham deserved to beat us?? Not for me.

I am stunned, angry, bewildered and really downbeat.

same same newcastle imo.

just not good enough at home, no stability all season, too much upset and turmoil behind the scenes. players not making the grade they are paid for, younguns not given enough chances, key personnel let go, decisions not given, wrong decisions given, injuries, no self belief, we could go on and on.

in the end not good enough. if we dont go down then ill be amazed but we shouldnt be relying on other teams to help us survive - ffs we have never had any luck so far this season i cant believe we`ll get anything.....:razz:

home made burgers, couple of cans of becks and flicking through every bloody channel that isn't Sky Sports or Match of the Day related. :razz:

fucking hate football.

Eating Dominos, watching Eurovision, contemplating relegation. Where did it all go wrong?

The rot had set in a long time ago. I think Souness was the beginning of the end.

As for today - I think we did enough to deserve a draw. Sadly poor refereeing decisions decided the game.

Only a miracle will save us now.

Edited by duo

Rather foolishly of me, although we've been fucking awful all season and relegation has been a possibility all this time, I always thought we'd avoid it. On Monday I felt certain we'd manage it. Now, I think barring a miracle, we are down. I am depressed.

On a side note, I was wondering what would happen if by chance Ashley was admitted to a hospital I worked at and I had to treat him. Would I be professional, as I have to be routinely with people who, quite frankly, are absolute scum? Or would I dig out the biggest, bluntest needles and stab him gleefully? I honestly think I'd have to refuse to see him. My anger towards him and what's he done to my club, and subsequently my hopes and aspirations for it would render me helpless to see him as anything other than a fat, greedy, lying evil cunt whose continued agony could only be in everyone's best interests.

Rather foolishly of me, although we've been fucking awful all season and relegation has been a possibility all this time, I always thought we'd avoid it. On Monday I felt certain we'd manage it. Now, I think barring a miracle, we are down. I am depressed.

On a side note, I was wondering what would happen if by chance Ashley was admitted to a hospital I worked at and I had to treat him. Would I be professional, as I have to be routinely with people who, quite frankly, are absolute scum? Or would I dig out the biggest, bluntest needles and stab him gleefully? I honestly think I'd have to refuse to see him. My anger towards him and what's he done to my club, and subsequently my hopes and aspirations for it would render me helpless to see him as anything other than a fat, greedy, lying evil cunt whose continued agony could only be in everyone's best interests.

If the opportunity arises Luke, do a Shipman on him. Nothing less than he deserves.