Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Ok, I'm going to admit it. Not my proudest moment but I'm watching celebrity big brother. First season I've watched since the one George Galloway and Pete Burns were on. I was intrigued to see what Evander Holyfield was like. Turned out to be sexist, homophobic, thick as mince and yet despite that quite charming.

It really is car crash telly at its finest.

Having watched both episodes of Dan Snow's Grand Canyon jolly, I can recommend it.

The rapids look fucking mental, the boats they do it in are antiques, and the Yanks are straight out of the Grizzly Adams casting list. ( except for the "professional kayaker, who is a whiny little bitch).

Just watched the first episode of True Detective. As I've mentioned earlier I'm no fan of Matthew McConaughey but this looks like it could be really good.

I started watching it last night but I was knackered so I struggled a bit to get into it but it looks promising (it took me about three attempts each with GOT & The Wire to watch the first episodes and they're two of my favourite shows ever so there's plenty of time for this to properly grab me). Woodys hair in the flash back and McConaughey's in the present are both a bit jarring mind.

I'm Watching The taste, comic relief bake off, Ramsay's kitchen nightmares, Britain's best Bakery and Jamie and Jimmy.

Not fussed on cooking though :D

Watched that for the first time in ages last night. Definitely had its day like.

Originally it was a decent watch but now hes just going straight for the wind up and panto.

(still be watching part two tonight mind) :lol: