Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Think Him and Her has been great this series. Laura is one of the most appalling characters ever, think Gemmill mentioned her in another thread.

I love that show, I don't know anyone else that watches it though. It's so cringeworthy, but in a brilliant way. She's absolutely vile. :lol:

I think I'm on episode 4 or 5 and still enjoying it, just finding it difficult to fit in hour long (or close) shows at the moment. I like propping my phone up to watch Netflix in the bath but It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is my choice for that as the episodes are the right sort of length. :lol:

All a bit 'first world problems', I know.

This Spiral thing. In one of the first few episodes, there's a bloke that's been murdered and they discover evidence that he's been having something sizeable hoyed up his khyber prior to death. Anyway, they're discussing what it is, and the word "Fisting?" popped up on the subtitles on Netflix just a fraction of a second before the French lass drops "Feest-furking?" into an otherwise entirely French script. :lol:

This Spiral thing. In one of the first few episodes, there's a bloke that's been murdered and they discover evidence that he's been having something sizeable hoyed up his khyber prior to death. Anyway, they're discussing what it is, and the word "Fisting?" popped up on the subtitles on Netflix just a fraction of a second before the French lass drops "Feest-furking?" into an otherwise entirely French script. :lol:

I fucking howled at that. :lol:

Halfway through the new Sherlock. Awesome.

Had to record this because housemates would have talked through it. But now I'm stuck watching the Sound of Music...