Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye I tried that out the other day but it was shite. He walked out high as fuck and just droned on and on about 'deep' shit (or what he thinks is deep), his patter about everyone should vote on every issue on the internet and that's how we should run things is painful to listen to tbh and it's now the only thing he seems to drone on about. His main issue is he thinks he's on another level intelligence wise, you can hear it in his voice when he thinks he's making a really enlightened point :lol: .

Edited by Howay

2014 or 2015 I think. 5 1.5 hour episodes. Sounds like an insane time investment but it flies by.

I'll take a look. Love that kind of thing.

The Durst thing you recommended was spot on btw.

Edited by Park Life

Aye I tried that out the other day but it was shite. He walked out high as fuck and just droned on and on about 'deep' shit (or what he thinks is deep), his patter about everyone should vote on every issue on the internet and that's how we should run things is painful to listen to tbh and it's now the only thing he seems to drone on about. His main issue is he thinks he's on another level intelligence wise, you can hear it in his voice when he thinks he's making a really enlightened point [emoji38] .

I'm assuming his comedy following must be mostly the meatheads that watch the UFC. In which case he probably is making an enlightened point from their view point. [emoji38]

I'm assuming his comedy following must be mostly the meatheads that watch the UFC. In which case he probably is making an enlightened point from their view point. [emoji38]

:lol: They'll be downing cans of Monster energy drink while watching.

I listened to the first Handsome Rambler and I get what you mean about him taking a while to find his feet, he was class by the midpoint though when he's talking about how he liked to steal :lol: . The first letter that he read was funny too. I started the second one where he's talking about the bloke from air BnB in Nebraska. Think it's going to be one I'll stick with like Burr.