Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Thought it was a once off, but apparently they might do another (unrelated) season.

No chance of a return of yer wan as a sexy zombie then. :(

I even did the 2 seasons of FTWD and that's some of the worst television I've ever seen.

If you lived in a world plagued by zombies, would your first survival instinct on arriving...anywhere...not be to scout the surrounding area?

Anyone watch Walking Dead?

I watched it today and I genuinely don't know why I bother, it's fucking shite tbh.

Not only did they fuck up the end to last season by leaving it on a cliff hanger that just created indifference rather than suspense, they then spent 20 minutes of this episode fucking about with a gormless Rick before finally revealing what happened and at that point I didn't give a flying fuck. I was actually on the side of the bloke you were meant to be angry with and thought it was a bit funny, that's how detached from the characters I feel now.

Last season for me if it's like basically all the previous ones in that the mid-season finale and season finale are the only 'exciting' episodes with about 10 episodes in between of people just dicking around having relationship problems.

You think so? I thought the first episode was an outstanding entry. Totally got me sucked in.

It's stylish but slow paced, so far. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. I loved Mad Men, which rarely got out of first gear. Very different to the film so far.

I stopped as I thought it was dull as fuck.

Are those zombies still cutting everybody's grass?

:lol:

I have enjoyed it but its getting far too repetitive.  I dont think I shall be watching too much of this season if it lasts like this.

I enjoyed the Walking Dead tbh.  I thought about a season or so ago it had gone to shit but I really enjoyed the build up to the end of last season.  

I think they dragged out the reveal a bit too long in this episode but thought it was pretty satisfying when it was all done.  It'll be interesting to see how this season goes as they're now in a position that they've never found themselves in before.

Still to watch episode 4 of Westworld but I've really enjoyed it so far. I've also just gotten round to watching season 1 of The Man in the High Castle which looks intriguing so far. Watched series 1 of Happy Valley before that which was a lot darker (and better) than I expected.

Didn't have high hopes for The Exorcist particularly given it's Fox, but I'm enjoying it so far.  Watched the second episode after the pilot, which I wasn't intending to.

Didn't think much of Sunday's episode other than the reveal which I enjoyed.  I'm actually enjoying The Strain more than Walking Dead, which is really not a good sign.

Finding Negan pretty cringeworthy so not going to last far into this season.

Still to watch episode 4 of Westworld but I've really enjoyed it so far. I've also just gotten round to watching season 1 of The Man in the High Castle which looks intriguing so far. Watched series 1 of Happy Valley before that which was a lot darker (and better) than I expected.

Series 2 of Happy Valley isn't at the same level but still has its moments. Sarah Lancashire is class in it like.

Series 2 of Happy Valley isn't at the same level but still has its moments. Sarah Lancashire is class in it like.

Aye, there's a few good performances in series 1 but I thought she was fucking brilliant