Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Unreal telly, the Traitors. 

Best reality TV since the first series of Big Brother.  Mainly because the contestants are normal people engrossed in the game instead of “celebrities” or fame hungry wannabe influencer twats. I honestly thought reality TV died in the 00s but this was genuinely absorbing TV. My kids loved it too. There isn’t much appointment TV these days which the whole family can get behind but this is a throwback 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ackas said:

I hope they’re giving that lass some counselling. She’s destroyed. 

Gaslit on national TV for 4 weeks and dumped in front of 15 million viewers. Oh aye, and robbed of 50k. She'll be suing the BBC most probably. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Best reality TV since the first series of Big Brother.  Mainly because the contestants are normal people engrossed in the game instead of “celebrities” or fame hungry wannabe influencer twats. I honestly thought reality TV died in the 00s but this was genuinely absorbing TV. My kids loved it too. There isn’t much appointment TV these days which the whole family can get behind but this is a throwback 

I hated BB like. But aye, this is the only thing the kids have watched with me for ages. Wife hates it mind so still not the whole family. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I hated BB like. But aye, this is the only thing the kids have watched with me for ages. Wife hates it mind so still not the whole family. 

the first series of BB was great for the same reason the traitors is so good. they were just average joes, engaging in a game of deception. they had no clue it was going to spawn a thousand shit reality tv shows and give a platform to freaks of all shapes and sizes looking for five minutes of fame.

I've been binge watching Gomorrah, series 1 and 2 were ok and very watchable.

The Italian mob really do love shit haircuts btw

I eventually watched this as it was compared to The Sopranos, it's not a patch on that great series.

I liked the baddies on the Sopranos's but I want every main baddie on Gomorrah dead and gone.😂

series 3 is crap so far, I hate what it has turned into and episode 7 has made me mad and I'm not watching anymore, it's in the bin.

I might just stick around until that Enzo twat gets his face and haircut splattered..hopefully soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I fucking loved Gomorah, I'm not gonna say it's better than the Sopranos, but It comes higher on my all time list

Ciro-Di-Marzio-3810129.jpg

T would kick his ass 🤣

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The Immortal? That lardarse wouldn't stand a chance

T would have have bumped The Immortal off when he was just known as "Imm" 

• Haha 2

I've been working my way through Loudermilk on Netflix. It's cracking so far, a sitcom about a recovering alcoholic who leads a support group for a rag tag group of recovering addicts. 

• Like 1

On 30/01/2024 at 10:55, Dazzler said:

I've been working my way through Loudermilk on Netflix. It's cracking so far, a sitcom about a recovering alcoholic who leads a support group for a rag tag group of recovering addicts. 

I like the sound of that...dunno why 🤔

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Curb is back and there's something up with Larry's face. Looks like he's had a stroke or something - droop on the left hand side. 

Watched it last night and can't say I noticed. I'm glad this is the last series though as the cast are getting seriously old, as is the formula. I'm finding Leon Black is now the funniest character purely for the slapstick. Thought he was shite when he first joined. 

i thought the last series with maria sofia storyline was the poorest yet. shame, but i guess it's the right time to sign off