Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

12 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I haven’t watched it yet but this mad mini golf show from some idiot in America looks fucking shite but I’m going to watch it all when I’m hungover and you can’t stop me

Season 1 EP9 was mine. Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Same. I only made it to 3 episodes. Didn't get it and the 4:3 aspect ratio in low resolution didn't help. Nor the fact that Mrs Rents wouldn't watch it so I have to use the other room or a tablet, and then Now suddenly stopped it. It's on again now though, may try again. Huge commitment mind. 

I've watched BB and BCS 2 to 3 times, actually enjoyed them more on a second watch as I noticed all the small details which made these series great. These series certainly look genuinely amazing too. 

Really enjoying the traitors currently. Such a simple concept brilliantly executed. 

Whilst excellent in general I thought Breaking Bad made great use of the high desert in New Mexico. The cinematography was superb 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Same. I only made it to 3 episodes. Didn't get it and the 4:3 aspect ratio in low resolution didn't help. Nor the fact that Mrs Rents wouldn't watch it so I have to use the other room or a tablet, and then Now suddenly stopped it. It's on again now though, may try again. Huge commitment mind. 

I've watched BB and BCS 2 to 3 times, actually enjoyed them more on a second watch as I noticed all the small details which made these series great. These series certainly look genuinely amazing too. 

Really enjoying the traitors currently. Such a simple concept brilliantly executed. 

yeah - the traitors is the first reality show i've really enjoyed probably since the first series of big brother. the people are vaguely normal and interesting. the faithful are all absolutely fucking useless at working it out so far tough - just like in the first season.

it's one of those rare shows that we can watch as a family together, that olds everyone's attention without someone watching something else on a tablet or phone. 

• Like 1

The missus fancied watching 'fool me once', I've watched the first two episodes, it's ok-ish, Michelle Keegan plays the main character and she's obviously fit as a lop if you need an excuse to have a look at it? :D

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I watched a couple of Deadliest Catch last night. 

I never knew it was that dangerous. These lads are mental

Aye it's radge. Some of the near misses on the featured boats are mental, and there's a few deaths on other boats throughout the series. 

The best thing about Gold Rush is Todd Hoffman's bulletproof confidence to continually overrule everyone he works with, despite continued failures. The bloke is basically Homer Simpson with a goatee. 

BTW he's now a recording artist too. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The missus fancied watching 'fool me once', I've watched the first two episodes, it's ok-ish, Michelle Keegan plays the main character and she's obviously fit as a lop if you need an excuse to have a look at it? :D

Aye its not bad.  Although that stupid cunt from Hollyoaks is on it.  He plays military police yet he looks like Norman Fucking wisdom when in his get uip.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Doesn't get her kit off apparently so that's a no from me. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Used to watch Ice Cold Truckers. Well, Lisa from Ice Cold Truckers more specifically. 

Dear God. Why oh why do we all have to get old you selfish omnipotent cunt?

image.png.6a47bdeb7ac5a6b7bca79a525e23c0aa.pngimage.png.e2a43634fec8a1d68b3a4c319d183891.png

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Dear God. Why oh why do we all have to get old you selfish omnipotent cunt?

image.png.6a47bdeb7ac5a6b7bca79a525e23c0aa.pngimage.png.e2a43634fec8a1d68b3a4c319d183891.png

I wouldn’t climb over her to shag you, like, even her older self  :lol:

59 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The best thing about Gold Rush is Todd Hoffman's bulletproof confidence to continually overrule everyone he works with, despite continued failures. The bloke is basically Homer Simpson with a goatee. 

BTW he's now a recording artist too. :lol:

I assumed he got his act together later in the seasons cos he worth $10m apparently.

Ive just finished off the series where he attempted to mine the jungle. Absolute cluster fuck.

The start of the next season it starts with Dave Turin: "I love Todd but I can't work for him anymore so I've decided to go alone" 🤣

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I assumed he got his act together later in the seasons cos he worth $10m apparently.

Ive just finished off the series where he attempted to mine the jungle. Absolute cluster fuck.

The start of the next season it starts with Dave Turin: "I love Todd but I can't work for him anymore so I've decided to go alone" 🤣

:lol: I assume he made his money from the TV show and his other business interests, cos mining only ever costs him money. 

He fucking LOVES ignoring Dave Turin's advice. 

Todd's dad BTW. With that fucking voice. The number of times he prays for gold and the number of times his prayers go unanswered. You'd think he'd eventually get the message. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Charlotte doing that task the other day wearing next to nowt was a sight to behold. 

18 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Did you manage to get the ball through the windmill alright?

Lol, dickhead.

You'd be surprised how many of them end up in the tulips.