Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 28/12/2023 at 10:57, Howmanheyman said:

Apart from her being a professional costume dresser with a slight posh speech impediment, she's also surprisingly decent at history. :good:

Watched the first one, canny especially the early information about him playing....(no spoiler here).... And the wife not quite liking Worsley for some reason :lol: 

• Haha 2

Watched obliterated on Netflix. Pure unadulterated trash TV - Action comedy with a bunch of good looking people in it playing spec ops soldiers, spies etc. 

Loads of chebs and arses, a few massive wangers - some with squirty cream on - another with a torture device shoved inside of it. Plenty of guns, explosions, car chases too.

Pure shite, but still worth a watch.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2023 at 23:09, Christmas Tree said:

The Innocent on Netflix.

Very good conspiracy thriller but be warned, quite a bit of violence and boobies.

And minge, at which point I said Wahey minge, Mrs said "it's on a corpse" (which was somewhat obvious given said minge owner's body cavity was wide open and her head sort of split in two and she was on the coroner's slab) Mrs was strangely displeased when I replied "hot/cold works the same"

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

And minge, at which point I said Wahey minge, Mrs said "it's on a corpse" (which was somewhat obvious given said minge owner's body cavity was wide open and her head sort of split in two and she was on the coroner's slab) Mrs was strangely displeased when I replied "hot/cold works the same"

“any hole is a goal love. Oi, oiiii”

• Haha 5

Late to the party I'm watching the tourist. Onto the second episode of series two and episode one had me in bits. It's the Irish/Aussie Fargo.

The Bear is every bit as good as people say it is. If, like me, you've spent the last year thinking "I'm not watching a show about some cunt running a restaurant", then think again and get it watched. 

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Bear is every bit as good as people say it is. If, like me, you've spent the last year thinking "I'm not watching a show about some cunt running a restaurant", then think again and get it watched. 

It's superb. Similar arc to Ted Lasso mind, but superb none the less. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dave I'm not like this cos I'm in Van Halen. I'm in Van Halen cos I'm like this. 

music videos 80s GIF

• Haha 1

Gladiators is back this weekend.  All I've heard all week is people having wet nostalgia dreams.  What's the odds on people watching it and realising it's WANK?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Gladiators is back this weekend.  All I've heard all week is people having wet nostalgia dreams.  What's the odds on people watching it and realising it's WANK?

Must be a global re-launch as it's also back down under in the coming weeks.

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

When I was a teenager they pulled me out a crowd to film a bit for a Gladiator advertisment next to one of the female Gladiators https://www.gladiatorstv.com/international/australia/gladiators/storm.php

They didn't end up using the footage in their ads, upon reflection it may have been because one of us wasn't attractive enough.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Gladiators is back this weekend.  All I've heard all week is people having wet nostalgia dreams.  What's the odds on people watching it and having a WANK?

FYP

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

who the fuck have you been talking to?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

t'was on wireless this morning.  Presenter banging on about it and how she used to watch it as a bairn.  Then a couple of soon to be ex-mates too.

fyp

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

who the fuck have you been talking to?

I take it you've not watched the BBC in a while, it's been getting advertised incessantly since the start of December.

It's not going to be the same as it used to be. The 2024 version of Gladiators - the sexy and scantily clad ones will be the men and the women will have too much HGH and tren in their bloodstream.

• Haha 2

On 08/01/2024 at 22:10, Dazzler said:

Late to the party I'm watching the tourist. Onto the second episode of series two and episode one had me in bits. It's the Irish/Aussie Fargo.

Aye I'm enjoying S2. Must have been some bang on the head for him to end up with that Aussie lass though. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I'm enjoying S2. Must have been some bang on the head for him to end up with that Aussie lass though. 

Especially considering the quality of his lass in season 1 - Until she died (spoilers - fuck off it's been out for a few years now).