Owen

The Fish

Hope he ends up at Burnley or somewhere similar, they must surely want a punt on England's Michael Owen?

coyles much smarter than that

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuck do they get the appeared in 77% of Newcastle's games in the last two years from???

They mean gave a wave from the bench :scratchchin:

Tbf to him playing for us last year must have been totally demoralising.

Yes, with only vast bottomless pits of money to cheer him up poor darling

Contrary to popular myth most professional footballers want to do well on the pitch. Owen is no exception.

Contrary to popular myth most professional footballers want to do well on the pitch. Owen is no exception.

He's paid a huge amount of money to be professional. I don't give a shit about his feelings. I wasn't questioning whether he wants to do well on the pitch by the way. Michael Owen always wants to do well for Michael Owen, that goes without saying :scratchchin:

He's paid a huge amount of money to be professional. I don't give a shit about his feelings. I wasn't questioning whether he wants to do well on the pitch by the way. Michael Owen always wants to do well for Michael Owen, that goes without saying :scratchchin:

It bores me people keep carping on about how much players are paid. They're paid a lot - forget about it.

He's paid a huge amount of money to be professional. I don't give a shit about his feelings. I wasn't questioning whether he wants to do well on the pitch by the way. Michael Owen always wants to do well for Michael Owen, that goes without saying :icon_lol:

It bores me people keep carping on about how much players are paid. They're paid a lot - forget about it.

Why don't you piss off instead :icon_lol:

He's paid a huge amount of money to be professional. I don't give a shit about his feelings. I wasn't questioning whether he wants to do well on the pitch by the way. Michael Owen always wants to do well for Michael Owen, that goes without saying :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Ultimately the club must take the brunt of the responsibility for the failure of Owen at Newcastle, that includes signing the muppet.

Ultimately the club must take the brunt of the responsibility for the failure of Owen at Newcastle, that includes signing the muppet.

Agreed. Not that that makes you right :icon_lol:

Agreed. Not that that makes you right :icon_lol:

Where the fuck do they get the appeared in 77% of Newcastle's games in the last two years from???

32 this season and 33 last year.

Martins only managed 24 in each.

His goal to opportunity ratio being the best in the premiership is also a good factoid.

Interestingly he says he would have stayed if KK had.

He says owt but his prayers man. Its fucking easy saying that now isnt it. One page says one of his qualities is devotion. Devotion to his fucking horses and money, definately not to the club or its fans. He cant wait to get out of town and as a captain I expected at least an apology out of him for the club being relegated.

All this 'It must have been tough for him last year' bollocks. So fuck. Its his job. If I was shit at my job people wouldnt be commiserating with me, they would be kicking me out on my arse. That portfolio is just one big list of excuses and is an embarrassment to me as a fan. Topped off with the kick in the teeth that is 'had Newcastle stayed up he probably would have taken the contract offer'. Oh cheers Michael

Im glad hes going, hes shot to pieces and hel be even worse in the Championship than he was last season. he would get kciked all over and his little sheeps heart couldnt take it.

Interestingly he says he would have stayed if KK had.

He says owt but his prayers man. Its fucking easy saying that now isnt it. One page says one of his qualities is devotion. Devotion to his fucking horses and money, definately not to the club or its fans. He cant wait to get out of town and as a captain I expected at least an apology out of him for the club being relegated.

All this 'It must have been tough for him last year' bollocks. So fuck. Its his job. If I was shit at my job people wouldnt be commiserating with me, they would be kicking me out on my arse. That portfolio is just one big list of excuses and is an embarrassment to me as a fan. Topped off with the kick in the teeth that is 'had Newcastle stayed up he probably would have taken the contract offer'. Oh cheers Michael

Im glad hes going, hes shot to pieces and hel be even worse in the Championship than he was last season. he would get kciked all over and his little sheeps heart couldnt take it.

It amazes me that people think of playing football as a job, it's anything but and rarely to any kind of workaday rules apply.