BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

what does that even mean ;)

it says that there is more than enough factual information posted [by me in the last few pages] to keep your tiny brain occupied for a while :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think Russians are cunts though for reasons I'll discuss in full, but this isn't the thread to do it.

Thought they did more for us in WW2? ;)

They did but it was like Man Utd beating Sunderland to save us from relegation by one point. Our benefitting was incidental, they went round Germany raping the kraut women.

Your lack of knowledge of the War on the Eastern front is actually the same as your lack of knowledge about most things.

How do you know about my knowledge of the war on the Eastern front? Your lack of personality stems from your parents.

There are senior people in Russia who regard Britain as their deadliest historical enemy to this day.

Tenner says you cant back this up with evidence.

Give the tenner to the Scottish Methadone Appeal pal. Would you say someone who had a reasonable chance of being Russian president could be regarded as a senior person in Russia? Someone who polled 23% of the electoral vote in an election surely is worthy of being called senior?

Liberal Democratic Party leader and presidential candidate Vladimir Zhirinovsky had his back to the British Embassy on Wednesday, but his voice boomed over a microphone toward the Moscow River with a message for British officials.

“The British provoked perestroika,” Zhirinovsky said. He accused former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher of “pushing” former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to make liberal reforms.

Journalists — Reuters journalists, in particular — were are on the payroll of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service, also known as MI6 — “the most disgusting secret service in the world” — Zhirinovsky said.

“In time,” said Zhirinovsky, hitting his stride, “Britain will be recognized as the most barbaric country on the planet.”

There are senior people in Russia who regard Britain as their deadliest historical enemy to this day.

Twenty says you've been pwned.

now now Junior...

_401798_steptoe300.jpg

are you going to tell us who you are on Newcastle Online, or is it a big secret ;)

You can make some intelligent discussion and show us your knowledge of old Soviet Russia in this thread if you like and I'm sure tooner is big enough to answer for himself :D

Edited by LeazesMag

aye, you can't get more senior than that.

I'm surprised the usual culprits didn't dispute it mind ....... ;)

I'm surprised the usual culprits didn't dispute it mind ....... :D

Fucking hell man. Stevie makes a good point then you come along and destroy it by making a statement that's equivalent to "You can't get more senior in the UK than Nick Clegg". With cyber-allies like you, who needs cyber-enemies? ;)

Fucking hell man. Stevie makes a good point then you come along and destroy it by making a statement that's equivalent to "You can't get more senior in the UK than Nick Clegg". With cyber-allies like you, who needs cyber-enemies? ;)

I have no cyber allies. I'm the board equivalent of Rambo. Who would you say your cyber allies are?

Stevie is right :icon_lol:

I have no cyber allies. I'm the board equivalent of Rambo. Who would you say your cyber allies are?

I don't cyber-think I cyber-have any. I've tried to cyber-look at Leazes' cock often enough but he's having cyber-none of it. :icon_lol:

I don't cyber-think I cyber-have any. I've tried to cyber-look at Leazes' cock often enough but he's having cyber-none of it. :icon_lol:

manc mag is your man

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't cyber-think I cyber-have any. I've tried to cyber-look at Leazes' cock often enough but he's having cyber-none of it. :wub:

:icon_lol: Someone needs to say something controversial to get this thread back on track.

I'm surprised the usual culprits didn't dispute it mind ....... :icon_lol:

Fucking hell man. Stevie makes a good point then you come along and destroy it by making a statement that's equivalent to "You can't get more senior in the UK than Nick Clegg". With cyber-allies like you, who needs cyber-enemies? :D

:wub: Someone needs to say something controversial to get this thread back on track.

they have all been beaten into submission but ain't got the balls to admit it :razz:

Only Parky seems to have any knowledge of old eastern europe yet they are disputing what is being said, and this bloke "Ken" must have something to hide as he won't tell us who he is on Newcastle Online. Good game isn't it ;)

I think Ken is on NO Leazes?

Ah this cunts back, Gloves you total total mug, I want proof you've made a £10 donation to charity.

is he ? Oh well, I'll have a look for him next time I log in ;)

I don't remember him attempting to challenge my knowledge of NUFC on there, nor my [correct] assertions about the Halls and Shepherd. Must be one of those anonymous blokes .......

I think Ken is on NO Leazes?

Ah this cunts back, Gloves you total total mug, I want proof you've made a £10 donation to charity.

is he ? Oh well, I'll have a look for him next time I log in :D

I don't remember him attempting to challenge my knowledge of NUFC on there, nor my [correct] assertions about the Halls and Shepherd. Must be one of those anonymous blokes .......

;)

Aye, this is what I'm saying though. I've spent tons of time in the former Yugoslavia and their "let's take advantage of the benefits of being theoretically Eastern European without actually aligning with the Soviet Union" approach was clearly the way to go (though if everyone had tried it, you have to assume even the creaking mechanisms in Red Square would have spotted the downsides eventually). Then again, as soon as Tito died the whole thing started to spiral towards the ultimate payoff of Srebrenica and similar, while East Germany ended up being bankrolled by the West - so maybe alignment with the Evil Empire wasn't such a horrendous idea in the first place.

OK, fine, I'll bite - if only because it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored and my curiosity is getting the better of me. :D

So. I realise it's only the Internet and you've been careful to never give any insight into why your opinions might be worthy of any kind of credibility - but, purely as far as your adopted persona on here is concerned, I can only see two realistic scenarios to explain your behaviour, and they are:

1) You know that your constant references to the Halls and Shepherd wind people up and you honestly don't give a shit because you're only here on the wind-up, other people's responses to your posts on everything from football to Muslims don't bother you in the slightest, and you could give up this forum at the drop of a hat; or

2) You honestly don't realise that your constant, knee-jerk harping on about the Halls and Shepherd actually damages the impact of every single other post you make on here, no matter how valid its content may be.

So which is it? ;) I'm honestly fascinated. And not just because I want to drool over your cock in the showers.

OK, fine, I'll bite - if only because it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored and my curiosity is getting the better of me. :D

So. I realise it's only the Internet and you've been careful to never give any insight into why your opinions might be worthy of any kind of credibility - but, purely as far as your adopted persona on here is concerned, I can only see two realistic scenarios to explain your behaviour, and they are:

1) You know that your constant references to the Halls and Shepherd wind people up and you honestly don't give a shit because you're only here on the wind-up, other people's responses to your posts on everything from football to Muslims don't bother you in the slightest, and you could give up this forum at the drop of a hat; or

2) You honestly don't realise that your constant, knee-jerk harping on about the Halls and Shepherd actually damages the impact of every single other post you make on here, no matter how valid its content may be.

So which is it? ;) I'm honestly fascinated. And not just because I want to drool over your cock in the showers.

Fcuk me assymetric grooming at its best! :icon_lol:

Come on then Gloves, you old cunt. What have you got to say for yourself? You ridiculous feeble old fool. Tell ye what mate me before the game and give me the 10 quid then.....oh shit I forgot you haven't been since we were sponsored by Bukta. Mug.

Fcuk me assymetric grooming at its best! :icon_lol:

is that what it is :wub:

Manc mag may be interested in the last bit though he seems to be obsessed with talking about cocks these days

Fucking hell man. Stevie makes a good point then you come along and destroy it by making a statement that's equivalent to "You can't get more senior in the UK than Nick Clegg". With cyber-allies like you, who needs cyber-enemies? :D

:wub: Someone needs to say something controversial to get this thread back on track.

they have all been beaten into submission but ain't got the balls to admit it :razz:

Only Parky seems to have any knowledge of old eastern europe yet they are disputing what is being said, and this bloke "Ken" must have something to hide as he won't tell us who he is on Newcastle Online. Good game isn't it ;)

:icon_lol: hardly, but i'd sooner piss into the wind, as it has the same effect as countering your inane and blustery assertions without proof that you are right and we are all wrong. even though it's clear that you don't even read most of what is written.....ie your assertions that i've commented on the CND instead of communism

OK, fine, I'll bite - if only because it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored and my curiosity is getting the better of me. :icon_lol:

So which is it? :D I'm honestly fascinated. And not just because I want to drool over your cock in the showers.

Whatever the explanation, he seems utterly convinced he's somehow 'won' the argument that the thread centres around in any event.

Must have missed the post where that happened, like. ;)

:icon_lol: hardly, but i'd sooner piss into the wind, as it has the same effect as countering your inane and blustery assertions without proof that you are right and we are all wrong. even though it's clear that you don't even read most of what is written.....ie your assertions that i've commented on the CND instead of communism

As I said. Only Parky appears to have any knowledge of the eastern bloc [and I doubt I would agree with some of his political views], although Stevie is now owed 10 quid by KCG