BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to God you mean Senior like Leazes, not Senior as in important

hehehe.......thats how I read it.

ok Junior [good yank phrase for you there]........ you may add anything intelligent to the last few pages too if you can ;)

I remember being quite paranoid about nuclear war as a young kid. Seems weird thinking about it now.

Funnily enough there is a parallel with the "war on terror" - I always thought it was over-hyped to ensure a docile populace.

I remember when the Russians downed a US jet over Korea when I was still at school (about 79?) and people being a bit worried and a teacher telling us that if it hadn't happened over Cuba it was never really going to happen.

They shot down Gary Powers in the 1950's over their airspace, they also shot down a Korean jet because it was too close to Kamchatka Island in about 1983

NOt bad LM. :nufc:

what's YOUR life experience then <_<

I am and have been everything you fear. :D

such as ? A Mig-31 pilot :icon_lol:

I miss the old "Foxbat". :icon_lol:

the Mig-31 replaced it .......

Yup.

It hasn't come as a shock to me you know a fair bit btw. I've had my eyes on your rants for a while. :razz:;)

were you a spy ? :icon_lol:

The old enemy is still the old enemy. :wub:

there might be a surge in the sale of Len Deighton books after this .......

'Funeral In Berlin' is my favourite fwiw.

I do think Russians are cunts though for reasons I'll discuss in full, but this isn't the thread to do it.

Thought they did more for us in WW2? ;)

They did but it was like Man Utd beating Sunderland to save us from relegation by one point. Our benefitting was incidental, they went round Germany raping the kraut women.

Your lack of knowledge of the War on the Eastern front is actually the same as your lack of knowledge about most things.

ok Junior [good yank phrase for you there]........ you may add anything intelligent to the last few pages too if you can ;)

no need right now, other people have pointed out that the fact that because an organisation with sympathetic views towards communism recieves money from unamed sources doesn't mean that said organisation is being controlled by the KGB or or the Soviet government.

....but as long as i've started...

...... i don't think that anyone who counts themselves as a communist would want the kind of soviet leadership that existed under Stalin, the communist model as laid out by Marx is a different animal than that which actually came into being under Lenin and Stalin. The use of violence and the corruption of the soviet system (which really isn't all that different to the corruption that existed under the Czarist regime) was not (IMHO) what Marx had in mind.

but then that is my opinion on communism and not the CND to which i really don't know anything about, as an aside i thought the best anti-proliferation protest stunt I've seen was done in the UK, greenpeace took a projector and a slide that read "This ship contains Nuclear Warheads" or (something to that effect) and floated out to the ship and projected it in letters that where 20 feet high. Fucking brilliant if you ask me. quite the public backlash if the greenpeace magazine is to be believed.

Edited by tooner

no need right now, other people have pointed out that the fact that because an organisation with sympathetic views towards communism recieves money from unamed sources doesn't mean that said organisation is being controlled by the KGB or or the Soviet government.

....but as long as i've started...

...... i don't think that anyone who counts themselves as a communist would want the kind of soviet leadership that existed under Stalin, the communist model as laid out by Marx is a different animal than that which actually came into being under Lenin and Stalin. The use of violence and the corruption of the soviet system (which really isn't all that different to the corruption that existed under the Czarist regime) was not (IMHO) what Marx had in mind.

but then that is my opinion on communism and not the CND to which i really don't know anything about, as an aside i thought the best anti-proliferation protest stunt I've seen was done in the UK, greenpeace took a projector and a slide that read "This ship contains Nuclear Warheads" or (something to that effect) and floated out to the ship and projected it in letters that where 20 feet high. Fucking brilliant if you ask me. quite the public backlash if the greenpeace magazine is to be believed.

Stalin was funded by western banks and power brokers to get rid of Trotsky and shut down communism and to a toralitarian state. There just saved everyone 5 years at a POLY.

The BNP

The Terrorists

The Shepherd

The Russians

The Dubya Dubya 2

The Spies

The Immigration stats

The gays

This thread has EVERYTHING.

Can't wait to find out what tangent it takes tomorrow.

Will it be paedophiles? Will it be Thatcher? Who the fuck knows which dots Leazes' addled brain is capable of joining.

;)

unfortunately for your "opinion", you are wrong Junior. (although nobody has used the word "controlled")

Edited by LeazesMag

unfortunately for your "opinion", you are wrong Junior. (although nobody has used the word "controlled")

well methusela...fortunately for me thats not how opinions work

and as for using the word controlled no, but that is your implied meaning from this post.....

it is true that the armed forces and services contained a few who had Soviet Sympathies ie Blunt for example who worked for MI5, but the entire movement of CND was sympathetic to the wishes of Soviet Russia and the KGB who knew it and had influence in it. I don't imagine for a moment that a lot of people in CND meant well and thought what they were doing was worthwhile but, in reality, they were gullible, they were demonstrating for a cause which was never going to happen.

It's hilarious when Leazes asks for thoughts, then dismisses them out of hand because they don't fit in his very square hole ;)

he doesn't want debate, he wants someone to care about him. :D

and as for using the word controlled no, but that is your implied meaning from this post.....

it is true that the armed forces and services contained a few who had Soviet Sympathies ie Blunt for example who worked for MI5, but the entire movement of CND was sympathetic to the wishes of Soviet Russia and the KGB who knew it and had influence in it. I don't imagine for a moment that a lot of people in CND meant well and thought what they were doing was worthwhile but, in reality, they were gullible, they were demonstrating for a cause which was never going to happen.

you are wrong again Junior. "Controlled" is totally different to "sympathetic to"

Your "opinion" is that they were not funded and I am telling you that they were. There is a link provided that I didn't need but you do it would appear.

It's hilarious when Leazes asks for thoughts, then dismisses them out of hand because they don't fit in his very square hole ;)

he doesn't want debate, he wants someone to care about him. :icon_lol:

I haven't asked for his thoughts, or yours, I'm telling you how it was. :D

he doesn't want debate, he wants someone to care about him. :wub:

I haven't asked for his thoughts, or yours, I'm telling you how it was. :icon_lol:

Senile much?

you can add something with substance to this thread if you like/can

ok Junior [good yank phrase for you there]........ you may add anything intelligent to the last few pages too if you can :D

-cough-

go to bed old timer, you've clearly missed your meds for the day

he doesn't want debate, he wants someone to care about him. :wub:

I haven't asked for his thoughts, or yours, I'm telling you how it was. :icon_lol:

Senile much?

you can add something with substance to this thread if you like/can

ok Junior [good yank phrase for you there]........ you may add anything intelligent to the last few pages too if you can :D

-cough-

go to bed old timer, you've clearly missed your meds for the day

more than enough truthful information in this thread supplied by me to keep your brain occupied for a while.

you are wrong again Junior. "Controlled" is totally different to "sympathetic to"

Your "opinion" is that they were not funded and I am telling you that they were. There is a link provided that I didn't need but you do it would appear.

:D actuallly you numb cunt, that wasn't what my opinion was, my opinion was on communism not the CND b/c i don't know enough about them, which is stated in my post....READ IT.

:D actuallly you numb cunt, that wasn't what my opinion was, my opinion was on communism not the CND b/c i don't know enough about them, which is stated in my post....READ IT.

now now Junior, just because you realise you are wrong and you don't know what you are talking about, less of the insults.

Instead - read my posts again, and if you read the links you will understand a bit more about CND

Being a yank, you should know all about the fight against the commies too.

:icon_lol: actuallly you numb cunt, that wasn't what my opinion was, my opinion was on communism not the CND b/c i don't know enough about them, which is stated in my post....READ IT.

now now Junior, just because you realise you are wrong and you don't know what you are talking about, less of the insults.

Instead - read my posts again, and if you read the links you will understand a bit more about CND

Being a yank, you should know all about the fight against the commies too.

:D