BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes why aren't you answering Meenzer's fair question?

erm.....what fair question. Am I the only person around here that hasn't "answered a question "

Why are you a bold mug?

I'm "bold" because I've self confidence. ;)

Leazes, Meenzer asked why you mention Hall and Shepherd all the time

QUOTE(Meenzer @ Feb 5 2010, 03:40 PM)
(LeazesMag @ Feb 5 2010, 03:29 PM)

I don't remember him attempting to challenge my knowledge of NUFC on there, nor my [correct] assertions about the Halls and Shepherd. Must be one of those anonymous blokes .......

OK, fine, I'll bite - if only because it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored and my curiosity is getting the better of me. biggrin.gif

So. I realise it's only the Internet and you've been careful to never give any insight into why your opinions might be worthy of any kind of credibility - but, purely as far as your adopted persona on here is concerned, I can only see two realistic scenarios to explain your behaviour, and they are:

1) You know that your constant references to the Halls and Shepherd wind people up and you honestly don't give a shit because you're only here on the wind-up, other people's responses to your posts on everything from football to Muslims don't bother you in the slightest, and you could give up this forum at the drop of a hat; or

2) You honestly don't realise that your constant, knee-jerk harping on about the Halls and Shepherd actually damages the impact of every single other post you make on here, no matter how valid its content may be.

So which is it? dunno.gif I'm honestly fascinated. And not just because I want to drool over your cock in the showers.

but you avoided it.

As for people not answering your questions, I'd wager it's because your questions are normally written as a way of avoiding answering a question posed to you.

Why are you a bold mug?

I'm "bold" because I've self confidence. ;)

Leazes, Meenzer asked why you mention Hall and Shepherd all the time

QUOTE(Meenzer @ Feb 5 2010, 03:40 PM)
(LeazesMag @ Feb 5 2010, 03:29 PM)

I don't remember him attempting to challenge my knowledge of NUFC on there, nor my [correct] assertions about the Halls and Shepherd. Must be one of those anonymous blokes .......

OK, fine, I'll bite - if only because it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored and my curiosity is getting the better of me. biggrin.gif

So. I realise it's only the Internet and you've been careful to never give any insight into why your opinions might be worthy of any kind of credibility - but, purely as far as your adopted persona on here is concerned, I can only see two realistic scenarios to explain your behaviour, and they are:

1) You know that your constant references to the Halls and Shepherd wind people up and you honestly don't give a shit because you're only here on the wind-up, other people's responses to your posts on everything from football to Muslims don't bother you in the slightest, and you could give up this forum at the drop of a hat; or

2) You honestly don't realise that your constant, knee-jerk harping on about the Halls and Shepherd actually damages the impact of every single other post you make on here, no matter how valid its content may be.

So which is it? dunno.gif I'm honestly fascinated. And not just because I want to drool over your cock in the showers.

but you avoided it.

As for people not answering your questions, I'd wager it's because your questions are normally written as a way of avoiding answering a question posed to you.

Not really sure, why did everybody harp on all the time saying how shit and embarrassing they were a few years ago ? I hope you asked all of those people this very same question.

Not really sure, why did everybody harp on all the time saying how shit and embarrassing they were a few years ago ? I hope you asked all of those people this very same question.

Well ? Why is it Ok for others to harp on all the time about the Halls and Shepherd but not me ;)

Anyway. Time to give this a rest, unless "ken" re-appears and spouts his usual bollocks again.

So you style yourself as the person with the most life experience but all you can come back with is "well someone else did it first, ner-ner-ne-ner-ner"? ;)

you're aren't going to groom me :D

So you style yourself as the person with the most life experience but all you can come back with is "well someone else did it first, ner-ner-ne-ner-ner"? ;)

you're aren't going to groom me :icon_lol:

Surely a man of your experience would know how completely nonsensical that statement is? :D

you're aren't going to groom me :icon_lol:

Surely a man of your experience would know how completely nonsensical that statement is? :D

course I do....... :wub:

Well ? Why is it Ok for others to harp on all the time about the Halls and Shepherd but not me ;)

Anyway. Time to give this a rest, unless "ken" re-appears and spouts his usual bollocks again.

Nobody, but nobody, does this.

They are probably in their Punjabi evening class after you have kindly pointed out the Muslim's inevitable takeover.

sometimes you raise a good point. Sometimes. Every dog has its day, so they say.

Some fucker pick on the corner shops and lets get back to some BNP true ground

if that lady in your avatar had owt to do with it we wouldn't have so much of a problem, rather than those left wing brainwashed do gooders in the Labour Leadership

if that lady in your avatar had owt to do with it we wouldn't have so much of a problem, rather than those left wing brainwashed do gooders in the Labour Leadership

With any luck the evil old bitch will die this year :jesuswept:

Link to the laws since the bitch left office that have increased immigration please.

Also while you're looking for that - who signed the EU treaty which set up the single market which allows freedom of movement?

Link to the laws since the bitch left office that have increased immigration please.

Also while you're looking for that - who signed the EU treaty which set up the single market which allows freedom of movement?

total freedom ? We are talking controlled immigration and living by British laws when they get here. The Human rights act in 1997 is responsible for this "freedom" you are talking about. I can hardly believe you have your eyes closed so firmly you are unable to see the changes in the UK.

total freedom ? We are talking controlled immigration and living by British laws when they get here. The Human rights act in 1997 is responsible for this "freedom" you are talking about. I can hardly believe you have your eyes closed so firmly you are unable to see the changes in the UK.

The HRA has absolutely fuck all to do with immgration.

Freedom of movement within the single market is down to the treaty of Maastricht.

Freedom of movement within the single market is down to the treaty of Maastricht.

yet they are attracted here in such numbers. Ever wondered why ?

I've asked my Swedish mother, my Pakistani doctor, my Irish colleagues, my Dominican personal trainer and the Vietnamese chap who sells me Belgian beer at the local corner shop, and they all say it's because Britain is a fundamentally liberal and tolerant society that would still be trading in dirt and rocks if it hadn't recognised the value of immigration over the decades, centuries and millennia.

We're thinking of starting a political party called People Who Think Things Are Basically Pretty Decent But Get Incessantly Drowned Out By The Vocal Minority. It's not very catchy though. Anyone got any ideas for a better name?

I've asked my Swedish mother, my Pakistani doctor, my Irish colleagues, my Dominican personal trainer and the Vietnamese chap who sells me Belgian beer at the local corner shop, and they all say it's because Britain is a fundamentally liberal and tolerant society that would still be trading in dirt and rocks if it hadn't recognised the value of immigration over the decades, centuries and millennia.

We're thinking of starting a political party called People Who Think Things Are Basically Pretty Decent But Get Incessantly Drowned Out By The Vocal Minority. It's not very catchy though. Anyone got any ideas for a better name?

No problem with any of that little lot Meenzer, so long as they accept they live by British laws and traditions, respect the flag and those who uphold it at home and abroad, and don't think they can walk around with their faces covered and demand special treatment and threaten to blow us up if they don't get it.

Edit. BTW, I once had a Swedish girlfriend. Lovely, she was.

Edited by LeazesMag

Bullshit statement followed by change of subject. :jesuswept: