Bellamy

Brock Manson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurent Robert or Craig Bellamy in a few years time will be interesting.....

53798[/snapback]

If only for how hard security'll have to work to keep me away.... :D

*sigh*

53798[/snapback]

*sigh*

53899[/snapback]

I think you need help tbh.

I would imagine he is repulsive to 99% of women! :D

I would imagine he is repulsive to 99% of women!  :D

53924[/snapback]

So what you're saying is, as a man you're quite partial to him?

53798[/snapback]

*sigh*

53899[/snapback]

53924[/snapback]

Mighty rich coming from you! :D

53798[/snapback]

*sigh*

53899[/snapback]

53924[/snapback]

Yes, but this Lou isn't a woman, it is a lunatic. :D

53798[/snapback]

If only for how hard security'll have to work to keep me away.... :redcard:

*sigh*

53899[/snapback]

53924[/snapback]

Yes, but this Lou isn't a woman, it is a lunatic. :D

53942[/snapback]

"It". :D

Thanks Isegrim!! I may be offended once I stop laughing........ :D

Matt and Laz almost had to literally hold me down on my chair when he popped up on the TV in the pub on saturday..... :D

It's not me that's crazy... it's the rest of the world :D (That's what I keep telling myself anyway)

Edited by Lou

• 5 years later...
Take a look at the league table. £50m spent and the club is in a better state? Yeah, ok.

I would suggest that when you consider the fact we're 2 points of third (in an indifferent league) and what that £50 mill brought in we are definitely better off

I really didn't want to do this....but I was looking for the post TP made a while back about "enjoy today and don't worry about tomorrow" and it seems he backed the expenditure by "Fred" at the time.

Take a look at the league table. £50m spent and the club is in a better state? Yeah, ok.

I would suggest that when you consider the fact we're 2 points of third (in an indifferent league) and what that £50 mill brought in we are definitely better off

I really didn't want to do this....but I was looking for the post TP made a while back about "enjoy today and don't worry about tomorrow" and it seems he backed the expenditure by "Fred" at the time.

So ? At the time I used to ridicule Major Major on RTG who was a prophet of doom about NUFC finances. Sadly the facts that emerged since showed how silly I was at the time.

Hey ho

So ? At the time I used to ridicule Major Major on RTG who was a prophet of doom about NUFC finances. Sadly the facts that emerged since showed how silly I was at the time.

Hey ho

so you agreed at the time, that the money they spent was "well spent" ? But now you think they shouldn't have spent it ?

Shame we all didn't have your foresight :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Hey ho

so you agreed at the time, that the money they spent was "well spent" ? But now you think they shouldn't have spent it ?

Shame we all didn't have your foresight :lol:

At the time, 6 years ago ;) yes the post would suggest I thought it was well spent, I was wrong. But now I don't think they shouldn't have spent it, I KNOW they shouldn't have spent it.

Thing is "at the time" no-one knows the facts of a situation it's only later, when the facts become known, that an informed judgement can be made.

p.s. you need to look up the meaning of foresight

At the time, 6 years ago :lol: yes the post would suggest I thought it was well spent, I was wrong. But now I don't think they shouldn't have spent it, I KNOW they shouldn't have spent it.

Thing is "at the time" no-one knows the facts of a situation it's only later, when the facts become known, that an informed judgement can be made.

you need to look up the meaning of "sarcasm"

So you admit you were wrong, and the reasons you wanted rid of Fred [if you did, but what you say is what the vast amount of people said at the time, it was only later they allowed their hatred to delude them into thinking anybody would do better, but keep the revenues which helped the club get to 3rd position and speculate so much money in the first place] are not the reasons you insinuate you wanted rid of him for all along then ?

In other words, you were happy to be 3rd in the league, and spending a lot of money to try and stay there, and didn't give a toss or think about where it came from, but now say such things should not be done, we should be happy to be in the bottom half of the league and put the books first, and say all that time we were 3rd in the league etc was "a waste of time". That's one hell of a u-turn isn't it ?

Fine. Thanks for admitting it at last.

Edited by LeazesMag

At the time, 6 years ago :lol: yes the post would suggest I thought it was well spent, I was wrong. But now I don't think they shouldn't have spent it, I KNOW they shouldn't have spent it.

So you admit you were wrong, and the reasons you wanted rid of Fred [if you did, but what you say is what the vast amount of people said at the time, it was only later they allowed their hatred to delude them into thinking anybody would do better, but keep the revenues which helped the club get to 3rd position and speculate so much money in the first place] are not the reasons you insinuate you wanted rid of him all along then ?

I was wrong in 2005, otherwise you're making stuff up again, which no doubt now you'll continue to cut and paste as fact ;)

If I have a "record" of wanting rid of Fred, you should maybe trawl the board for posts from 2005 to 2007, to see when I realised I was wrong, maybe I "saw the light" shortly after 6th November 2005, I dunno.

So you admit you were wrong, and the reasons you wanted rid of Fred [if you did, but what you say is what the vast amount of people said at the time, it was only later they allowed their hatred to delude them into thinking anybody would do better, but keep the revenues which helped the club get to 3rd position and speculate so much money in the first place] are not the reasons you insinuate you wanted rid of him all along then ?

I was wrong in 2005, otherwise you're making stuff up again, which no doubt now you'll continue to cut and paste as fact ;)

If I have a "record" of wanting rid of Fred, you should maybe trawl the board for posts from 2005 to 2007, to see when I realised I was wrong, maybe I "saw the light" shortly after 6th November 2005, I dunno.

I don't care when you - or anybody else "saw the light" - so long as you admit that you enjoyed it at the time [waste of time ? fuck me sideways] and concede it may be a while before it happens again, because it has turned out that "anybody but Fred" did NOT in fact do better.

The club is in decline, and it is in decline, because Mike Ashley has lowered the profiles and expectations of the club, after FRED and the Halls actually got most things right, which like it or not, is the truth. It may not fit in with their hatred based rather than factual based "opinion", but its the truth.

Edit

Stand by for September 1st, btw, when you "see the light" again

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't care when you - or anybody else "saw the light" - so long as you admit that you enjoyed it at the time [waste of time ? fuck me sideways] and concede it may be a while before it happens again, because it has turned out that "anybody but Fred" did NOT in fact do better.

The club is in decline, and it is in decline, because Mike Ashley has lowered the profiles and expectations of the club, after FRED and the Halls actually got most things right, which like it or not, is the truth. It may not fit in with their hatred based rather than factual based "opinion", but its the truth.

It's in decline because FFS and the Halls raped the club, some of us woke up to that, some never will.

Fuckin hell man, there were games/seasons in the 70's I enjoyed "at the time" :lol:

It's in decline because FFS and the Halls raped the club, some of us woke up to that, some never will.

rubbish. As I said, you and those dopes on here and skunkers who still back Ashley [but not with their cash] and beat the ex owners with any stick they can think of, never said it at the time, they ALL said "anybody would do better".

Thats the truth.

rubbish. As I said, you and those dopes on here and skunkers who still back Ashley [but not with their cash] and beat the ex owners with any stick they can think of, never said it at the time, they ALL said "anybody would do better".

Thats the truth.

As said earlier, "at the time" you don't know the facts, that comes later.

As for the rest, anyone with deep pockets, and yes that is the truth.

The clubs performance level on the pitch today is no different from FFS last day, the fucking finances are about a hundred million times better.