Leyton Orient 6 - 1 Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep thinking it couldn't get any worse and it always does. Could we put a kitty in to hire someone to shoot that fat cunt? I know its only a friendly, but c'mon!

If you are referring to Ashley as the fat cunt I would suggest you direct your anger elsewhere on this occasion. The fat cunt had nothing to do with this atrocious result. It had everything to do with the players on the field and gawd knows there were enough of them out there, and the jokers who put them out there who obviously still don't have a clue as how to field a winning line up when your only absentees are Bassong, Ameobe & Rtaylor and you're playing a League 1 team. Nolan as centre-forward? gimme a fucking break.

You keep thinking it couldn't get any worse and it always does. Could we put a kitty in to hire someone to shoot that fat cunt? I know its only a friendly, but c'mon!

If you are referring to Ashley as the fat cunt I would suggest you direct your anger elsewhere on this occasion. The fat cunt had nothing to do with this atrocious result. It had everything to do with the players on the field and gawd knows there were enough of them out there, and the jokers who put them out there who obviously still don't have a clue as how to field a winning line up when your only absentees are Bassong, Ameobe & Rtaylor and you're playing a League 1 team. Nolan as centre-forward? gimme a fucking break.

Well is he to blame for the shear fact that if he'd sold the club by now we would have Shearer in there bringing new players in and further more I doubt you would have seen a gutless performance like that as he'd shoot the fuckers and send them packing. They know the score play your best or fuck off., but unfortunately players can pretty much do as they please. I don't blame them being down and all, but while they wear our colours in whatever situation the club's in I expect them to perform to the best of their ability, for the fans, club and themselves.

We were utter shit, can't really say much about the game. We made them look like Premiership standard. The banter was decent amongst the Geordies, the Orient fans were unsurprisingly shit though.

I suppose the players were pissed off that Leyton Orient away didn't involve a trip to Asia.

is the orient not in asia

(wheres the fookin tumbleweed)

Guest Stevie

Friendlies mean nothing. Losing 6-1 with your best squad of players to a team who are expected to bravely battle against relegation to league 2, EMBARASSMENT.

6 FUCKIN 1, is someone taking the piss, 6 bastard 1 to the 11th biggest club in London, FOR FUCK SAKE.

No pride, no desire, cowards. 1600 toon fans, mugs everyone of em, as I am for just gettin the season ticket there. Mugs.

That scoreline is fucking disgraceful especially considering the line up and the fact they've already had a few run outs this pre-season, although Ashley is ultimately responsible for all this shit, you can definately point fingers at the players for this result, where the fuck is their pride in themselves, never mind the club/shirt? (I know they couldn't really care about the shirt/club).

Whats their excuse this time?

"Well, as ze Orient player was just about to try and go past me, I couldn't 'elp but think on how ze future is going to be for me and zis great club, next thing I know, he is past me and they score, ze uncertainty of the club is to blame, ze future is not something I find interesting and special, that is why we lost".

Cowards and con-men.

Guest Stevie
That scoreline is fucking disgraceful especially considering the line up and the fact they've already had a few run outs this pre-season, although Ashley is ultimately responsible for all this shit, you can definately point fingers at the players for this result, where the fuck is their pride in themselves, never mind the club/shirt? (I know they couldn't really care about the shirt/club).

"Well, as ze Orient player was just about to try and go past me, I couldn't 'elp but think on how ze future is going to be for me and zis great club, next thing I know, he is past me and they score, ze uncertainty of the club is to blame, ze future is not something I find interesting and special, that is why we lost".

Cowards and con-men.

Every jock I've ever spoken to has pronounced definitely, the way you have spelt it there.

The scoreline, while being meaningless in terms of competition, is a black stain on our history, when you consider that half the players out there were bought for individual fees worth more than the value of Leyton Orient.

Newcastle caretaker manager Chris Hughton was not too despondent after the Magpies slumped to a shock 6-1 defeat at Leyton Orient on Saturday.

The beleaguered Magpies fielded close to a full-strength line-up at Brisbane Road but only had Joey Barton's penalty goal to cheer.

The loss came on the back of three wins and Hughton insists the side will be fully prepared for their Championship campaign which starts on 8th August away at West Brom.

He told Sky Sports News: "I think there is always concern when you lose a game but this is a loss in a pre-season programme that has gone very well so far.

"We have won the previous three games before this (and) played well."

Asked if it was a big problem to correct the mistakes on show on Saturday, he replied: "It's not a problem - it's what we expect in a pre-season period.

"It's not about one game, it's not about one moment, it's about a six week period that we are building up to make sure that we are right come the 8th of August. And one thing I will guarantee is come 8th of August this group of lads will be right."

Enough quality

He added: "There's certainly enough, and enough quality here in this pre-season period to enlighten all of us and that's where we are at the moment.

"I think what you have to do is you have to look what we have squad-wise and if you said to me, would myself or any manager managing Newcastle be happy with this group of players come the 8th of August, I think that the answer is yes.

"It is a pre-season period and in a pre-season period what you are going to do, you are going to experiment a little bit, you are going to give some of the younger players a game and its about building up to the first game.

"They'll all be alright, they'll be a team that will be put out that I'm quite sure will be able to cope with the rigours of a very, very difficult league."

pathetic

Well is he to blame for the shear fact that if he'd sold the club by now we would have Shearer in there bringing new players in and further more I doubt you would have seen a gutless performance like that as he'd shoot the fuckers and send them packing. They know the score play your best or fuck off., but unfortunately players can pretty much do as they please. I don't blame them being down and all, but while they wear our colours in whatever situation the club's in I expect them to perform to the best of their ability, for the fans, club and themselves.

He's to blame for us getting relegated.

He's also to blame for player morale, he did the same thing last season with his idiotic "THE CLUB IS FOR SALE!!!! (for only £500m)" :lol:.

He's managed to destroy club (player, staff and fans) morale even more with the abortion of the last 3 months.

Assley is a fuckwit...... yes he clearly hasn't wanted anything to do with the club since probably the 1/2 through the season before last, but his decision making is utterly atrocious, not just for the club, but for protecting his own £££'s in the club. :icon_lol:

Newcastle caretaker manager Chris Hughton was not too despondent after the Magpies slumped to a shock 6-1 defeat at Leyton Orient on Saturday.

The beleaguered Magpies fielded close to a full-strength line-up at Brisbane Road but only had Joey Barton's penalty goal to cheer.

The loss came on the back of three wins and Hughton insists the side will be fully prepared for their Championship campaign which starts on 8th August away at West Brom.

He told Sky Sports News: "I think there is always concern when you lose a game but this is a loss in a pre-season programme that has gone very well so far.

"We have won the previous three games before this (and) played well."

Asked if it was a big problem to correct the mistakes on show on Saturday, he replied: "It's not a problem - it's what we expect in a pre-season period.

"It's not about one game, it's not about one moment, it's about a six week period that we are building up to make sure that we are right come the 8th of August. And one thing I will guarantee is come 8th of August this group of lads will be right."

Enough quality

He added: "There's certainly enough, and enough quality here in this pre-season period to enlighten all of us and that's where we are at the moment.

"I think what you have to do is you have to look what we have squad-wise and if you said to me, would myself or any manager managing Newcastle be happy with this group of players come the 8th of August, I think that the answer is yes.

"It is a pre-season period and in a pre-season period what you are going to do, you are going to experiment a little bit, you are going to give some of the younger players a game and its about building up to the first game.

"They'll all be alright, they'll be a team that will be put out that I'm quite sure will be able to cope with the rigours of a very, very difficult league."

pathetic

This is where Hughton probably fails as a manager, most decent managers would be reading the riot act (and probably judiciously smacking some heads together) after that (pre-season friendly or not), but with Hughton it was probably a "chin up fellas, better luck next time, eh? Smile and the world smiles with you! :lol:".

I thought you said Shepherd [you know the bloke along with Hall who gave us one of the best teams in the country for the best part of 15 years] was the fat cunt ?

Yesterday is down to the players, but if the players aren't good enough and there is no positive leadership and direction in the club, that is not the fault of the players. Sometimes I wonder if you really are as old as you say you are or just had your head in the sand for decades pre-1992, and I know the answer too.

It is going to get worse if the club is not sold.

Edited by LeazesMag

Cowards and con-men.

Every jock I've ever spoken to has pronounced definitely, the way you have spelt it there.

The scoreline, while being meaningless in terms of competition, is a black stain on our history, when you consider that half the players out there were bought for individual fees worth more than the value of Leyton Orient.

Jings! Ah didnae ken!

I thought you said Shepherd [you know the bloke along with Hall who gave us one of the best teams in the country for the best part of 15 years] was the fat cunt ?

Yesterday is down to the players, but if the players aren't good enough and there is no positive leadership and direction in the club, that is not the fault of the players. Sometimes I wonder if you really are as old as you say you are or just had your head in the sand for decades pre-1992, and I know the answer too.

lets not be silly now

lets not be silly now

fucking hell, and here's me thinking regular european football makes you one of the best teams in the country.

lets not be silly now

fucking hell, and here's me thinking regular european football makes you one of the best teams in the country.

well im sorry to piss on your parade, but it doesn't. you can get into europe by finishing half way down the league, or lower.

a lucky cup run

fair play league

etc