Newcastle United vs Reading FC

Tom

Why did LLambias blow a kiss at Ashley? Does he think that all is well in the camp after the team came away with a good result?

Excellent game by the players and all have to take credit for the result although expect to see Ameobi leave next week for about £5million.

A goodbye kiss :blink:

more likely it was for the bird beside Ashley

Who, if she has any sense of decency, should be feeling soiled and violated now.

Happy to act as a witness for the prosecution.

His face rapes my eyes

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley will think the squad is good enough now, we've shot ourselves in the foot.

I'm taking khays route of it being a good sign that moat was there and wearing a black and white tie

Ashley will think the squad is good enough now, we've shot ourselves in the foot.

I'm taking khays route of it being a good sign that moat was there and wearing a black and white tie

Even if Moat cant afford to buy the club. If he could buy a stake and then be in control of running the ship I would be happy enough.

Dare I say I'm feeling a tad of optimism now?

were it last seasons reading we'd just done that too I certainly wouldn't blame you

still a good team but they've lost arguably their best two players this summer and the manager that made them a good team

not to piss on your chips mind I'm delighted with today

Oba's got his first for wolfsburg today as well

3-1 win

Well done Oba, no doubt your first touch was shite though[/gemmill]

Anyone at the game, did it seem like Steven Taylor was saying goodbye at the end ?

what was he doing?

dunno, just going by some of the comments on Twitter

Anyone at the game, did it seem like Steven Taylor was saying goodbye at the end ?

what was he doing?

Stayed on the pitch for absolutely ages at the end, applauding every end of the ground. I know he loves to milk it, but it was a lot even for him.

Harper 6

Enrique 9

Colo 6

Saylor 7

Raylor 7

Jonas 7

Nolan 8

Smith 8

Barton 7

Carroll 7

Ameobi 8

Can't disagree with that tbh.

what was he doing?

Stayed on the pitch for absolutely ages at the end, applauding every end of the ground. I know he loves to milk it, but it was a lot even for him.

This tbh.

what was he doing?

Seemed to applaud and arselick more than he usually does but I wouldn't be surprised if he's using the good performance to milk some more love.

EDIT: beaten like a ginger stepchild

Edited by Stiva

Still got a grin on my face about that Shola Hat Trick. I'm really pleased for him and hope that this kicks his season on. (I'm not holding my breath).

I'd like to think the good results of the last 2 games (which the opponents were tipped to be promotion hopefuls) gives the team some much needed confidence to mount a serious challenge this season. I was hoping the Championship would be a breath of fresh air and at the moment, it is much more refreshing seeing a win for us, in any league than a defeat at the hands of clubs with very deep pockets.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed now that the next fortnight brings some news of a sale or investment in the side. We have to halt the exodus or all of this work will be in vain.

Would be really gutted to lose Steven Taylor. Solid again today, clearly eager to do well and could be an uber-rock in this division.

I've been confident all Summer he would definitely stay... Not liking all this commotion around him now though.