Specially for Toonraider

soccermom

Well to lighten the spirits on the board and give us all a good laugh,

I thought I'd just ask what is the most embarassing, unfortunate or freakiest

thing thats happened to you or you've seen whilst getting ya groove on... or better

still has your partner, past or present ever done anything thats really put you off your stroke?

Personally I think fanny farts are the worst thing, especially in certain positions, nowt you can do about it its just trapped air but its so undignified and can really put a dampner on it, especially if it makes you or him giggle :cry: . its hard to carry on when your other half turns into a wreck of a giggling 15 year old Perry-a-like.

Well to lighten the spirits on the board and give us all a good laugh,

I thought I'd just ask what is the most embarassing, unfortunate or freakiest

thing thats happened to you or you've seen whilst getting ya groove on... or better

still has your partner, past or present ever done anything thats really put you off your stroke?

Personally I think fanny farts are the worst thing, especially in certain positions, nowt you can do about it its just trapped air but its so undignified and can really put a dampner on it, especially if it makes you or him giggle :cry: . its hard to carry on when your other half turns into a wreck of a giggling 15 year old Perry-a-like.

:(

My german exchange student kneed me in the bollocks once as she was climbing on top. Killed the mood. :cry:

You must of said something to upset her for that to happen.

My german exchange student kneed me in the bollocks once as she was climbing on top. Killed the mood. :cry:

"Schweinhund! Hande Hoch! Raus raus!" (copyright Commando comic)

"Englander pigdog".

Aaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My german exchange student kneed me in the bollocks once as she was climbing on top. Killed the mood. :(

Brock thinks it was her knee.... in reality it was her third leg :cry:

I imagine "Rein raus!" was more on his mind at the time.

I imagine "Rein raus!" was more on his mind at the time.

My german exchange student kneed me in the bollocks once as she was climbing on top. Killed the mood. :(

:cry:

I pulled a lass in greece a few years back and was letting her have it from behind over the sea wall when she started to throw up!!!

Ofcourse I carried on but I wasn't keen to kiss her. :cry::(

This is very similar to something that happened to me in Ibiza when I was 17. Pulled a lass from Dundee who later on in the night when I was fingers and tops spewed everywhere. I have that effect on women.

Me and the wife went camping in Penrith and in the middle of a drunken night she decided she wanted outdoor sex. It was past midnight so I thought it was safe and took her to a secluded spot down by the river. Halfway through the local fucking scout troop decides to do a night march right along the river bank. We dove for cover behind a fallen tree and got soaked. We didnt finish.

Brock thinks it was her knee.... in reality it was her third leg :(

:cry:

broke 3 passenger seats in an exes car with our rather enthusiastic love making. thinking about it, it weren't the most comfortable. oh and she was fucking noisy as well. the locals on box hill loved us.....

Not sure a can of beans should be in this thread. :cry:

Me and the wife went camping in Penrith and in the middle of a drunken night she decided she wanted outdoor sex. It was past midnight so I thought it was safe and took her to a secluded spot down by the river. Halfway through the local fucking scout troop decides to do a night march right along the river bank. We dove for cover behind a fallen tree and got soaked. We didnt finish.

We got caught by scouts on a remote beach years ago :( And once by a farmer shining his torch at us :( (God i feel old now) :cry:

I reckon scout masters do this on purpose because everyone knows they're all deviants anyway.

I know its wrong, but I cant help feeling deeply suspicious about anyone who devotes all their free time leading Scouts, Cadets, Boy's Brigade....any kind of thing where young lads are concerned really.

In my youth I was being ridden "a la cowboy" by a lass with salami tits. As the rhthym built, her boobs started swinging then slapping together. I chuckled, she got embarrased.

So, I said I would hold them up for her, and away we went.

At the " going like a jackhammer" stage, the devil on my shoulder said" drop em!"

I did, they started slapping like a hungry sea lion, I creased up, end of shag.

Hey Ho.

In my youth I was being ridden "a la cowboy" by a lass with salami tits. As the rhthym built, her boobs started swinging then slapping together. I chuckled, she got embarrased.

So, I said I would hold them up for her, and away we went.

At the " going like a jackhammer" stage, the devil on my shoulder said" drop em!"

I did, they started slapping like a hungry sea lion, I creased up, end of shag.

Hey Ho.

:lol: