And leicester are supposed to be one of the better...

accadacca

teams - what a joke.

Another nice tidy sum to collect from the bookies tomorrow thank you very much.

When will the non believers start to believe ?

This division is woeful, and even with a squad of 15 first teamers backed up with another 6/7 young hopefuls, promotion will be achieved very very comfortably.

This is not arrogance or delusion - this is based on knowledge of the fact that we have far too much quality in a veritable sea of mediocrity.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you've had plenty of warnings you pathetic shit - if Peasepud decides he wants to carry out his threat of banning you (or preventing you starting threads) I'm not going to stop him :lol:

you've had plenty of warnings you pathetic shit - if Peasepud decides he wants to carry out his threat of banning you (or preventing you starting threads) I'm not going to stop him :blush:

:lol: Gwon there Craig, get mean!

you've had plenty of warnings you pathetic shit - if Peasepud decides he wants to carry out his threat of banning you (or preventing you starting threads) I'm not going to stop him :blush:

:lol:

I for one welcome accadaccas pointless ridiculous threads. The better we do, the more he posts, so here's hoping he never shuts up.

teams - what a joke.

This division is woeful, and even with a squad of 15 first teamers backed up with another 6/7 young hopefuls, promotion will be achieved very very comfortably.

This is not arrogance or delusion - this is based on knowledge of the fact that we have far too much quality in a veritable sea of mediocrity.

Your right ofcourse :blush: but the :lol: crowd outweigh the :icon_lol: crowd.

How is baseless optimism any better than baseless pessimism? All the signs point to our inability to compete in the long term in this league and you're still wanting a parade for winning a handful of games as the season opens. Wait until we've got 6 or 7 injuries to first-team players and we're out at Blackpool in the pissing cold fielding the likes of Ngo Baheng and Tozer and then try to tell me we have 'far too much quality.' We've played 5 league games. There are 46 in this league. Let's not break out the champagne yet.

Do we have a first XI that is better than any other first XI in this league? We do and I have said it many times. But NUFC's continued success depends on too many factors to assume as blithely as the two of you are doing. You both direly need a reality check and I hope for our sake it doesn't come in the form of a 4-0 humping off Sheff U because Danny Simpson and Nile Ranger weren't up to it.

teams - what a joke.

Your right ofcourse :blush: but the :lol: crowd outweigh the :icon_lol: crowd.

Arise from your slumber

Go to Starbucks

Inhale deeply

Lets see how we feel about the squad after Tuesday. We've lost Xisco today (ok, didnt notice he was here) and Shola/Jonas confirmed injured. Today at home we had to play Ranger up front on his own. Are we doing to well because we are really that good? Personally I think we're on borrow time and we'll be wondering where the next goal will come from.