Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

just paused 'an idiot abroad' to read this thread! fook me its all gone off

pehaps lm and spike are indeed different people (in LM's head) :icon_lol:

Cath uses the c word :panic:

i really am gobsmacked, i used to post on NO and was a Mod for a time (IT WAS NOT ME BEFORE YOU ASK) its been said many times but if LM hates the site/posters/mods/admin etc the WHY THE FOOK GO BACK YA DAFT AWLD TWAT ;)

and one last thing that i have not seen in the thread

:icon_lol:

carry on..................

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else thought paddy was going to post the Nistlerooy clinch?

fwiw Leazes, you still haven't given a decent reason why you'd want to go back there, under the radar or not. The people on there are your antithesis and have the powers to ban you... why not ignore them and be done with it? You're 56 ffs, grow up.

This thread, Jesus!

If you want an outsiders view......... The Trent is truly a bar pretending to be trendy and sussed when it's just, well, pretty shit really.

As for the rest, I seem to recall Paddocklad posting on here that he was banned on this N-O for the most innocuous thing and thinking if they can ban a bloke like him who's a canny lad and has probably been to more NUFC aways than most of SJP then they must have some sad fuckers on there, so why LM would want to go back on there beats the shit out of me unless he feels he didn't get the chance to say his piece which I can kind of understand. He should still let it go, like. I've never been on it and by the sounds of it have no inclination to do so, either.

never been in the Trent bar. No inclination to go in either. Best thing about NO is taking the piss out of the fuckwits, and speaking of apologies I must be due about 200 from people who I told for years on there that they were wrong when they said anybody but Fred would be better. It is very sad to see them wanking themselves to death and proclaiming themselves to be "right" and me "wrong" just because we won one game, albeit it very well against our geographical rivals. Even more so when they know I can't reply.

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc :icon_lol: and a few who seem to have disappeared.

:icon_lol: It's KILLING you that you can't respond to them tbh.

It's killing you that you got it so spectacularly wrong when you said

1. Back Souness to build his team

2. Anybody but Fred would do better

However, if you admit this, I'll forget about it.

anyone else thought paddy was going to post the Nistlerooy clinch?

fwiw Leazes, you still haven't given a decent reason why you'd want to go back there, under the radar or not. The people on there are your antithesis and have the powers to ban you... why not ignore them and be done with it? You're 56 ffs, grow up.

cunt :icon_lol:

This thread, Jesus!

If you want an outsiders view......... The Trent is truly a bar pretending to be trendy and sussed when it's just, well, pretty shit really.

As for the rest, I seem to recall Paddocklad posting on here that he was banned on this N-O for the most innocuous thing and thinking if they can ban a bloke like him who's a canny lad and has probably been to more NUFC aways than most of SJP then they must have some sad fuckers on there, so why LM would want to go back on there beats the shit out of me unless he feels he didn't get the chance to say his piece which I can kind of understand. He should still let it go, like. I've never been on it and by the sounds of it have no inclination to do so, either.

never been in the Trent bar. No inclination to go in either. Best thing about NO is taking the piss out of the fuckwits, and speaking of apologies I must be due about 200 from people who I told for years on there that they were wrong when they said anybody but Fred would be better. It is very sad to see them wanking themselves to death and proclaiming themselves to be "right" and me "wrong" just because we won one game, albeit it very well against our geographical rivals. Even more so when they know I can't reply.

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc :icon_lol: and a few who seem to have disappeared.

Even i know when to give up man, jesus christ ;)

This thread, Jesus!

Still.

Sums it up.

Even i know when to give up man, jesus christ ;)

yep. I realise that Gem hasn't got the balls to admit it :panic:

Whatever possessed him to post his thoughts .....

This thread, Jesus!

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc ;) and a few who seem to have disappeared.

:icon_lol: You want locking up for your own good.

P.S. Don't let it get to you but they're laughing at you on NO.

Hold on, didn't you also back Shepherd in his backing of Souness? Chairman's job to back the manager and all that? So was this spectacularly wrong or not then?

Fwiw I don't agree with a lot of what they're saying about you on N-O either, well some of it at least. :icon_lol:

This thread, Jesus!

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc :panic: and a few who seem to have disappeared.

:icon_lol: You want locking up for your own good.

P.S. Don't let it get to you but they're laughing at you on NO.

aahhhh Gemma, I'm laughing at them too - for the same reasons - as above - that I laugh at you ;)

:icon_lol: The man needs to know!

The paranoia will have him in an institution by the end of the day.

is that those institutions where they wipe peoples arses Catherine ? Is that where you work ?

:icon_lol:

I didn't think an acknowledgement of my apology would have been forthcoming....

Edited by LeazesMag

Hold on, didn't you also back Shepherd in his backing of Souness? Chairman's job to back the manager and all that? So was this spectacularly wrong or not then?

Fwiw I don't agree with a lot of what they're saying about you on N-O either, well some of it at least. :icon_lol:

back him or sack him, is what I say. Always have. Gem and others like him who said after every defeat "splash the cash Fred".....then now complain they overspent.

You couldn't make it up. From an accountant too. :icon_lol:

You're laughing at people who're laughing at a 50+ yr old man wailing about not being allowed onto an internet message board? Leazes, you've come out of this one looking like a right fahkin' charlie. I'd quit while I was miles and miles behind, if I were you.

in my head, you're trying to sneak into a Youth Club, wearing a hat and a fake moustache. It's just weird.

Fwiw I don't agree with a lot of what they're saying about you on N-O either, well some of it at least. ;)

back him or sack him, is what I say. Always have. Gem and others like him who said after every defeat "splash the cash Fred".....then now complain they overspent.

You seem to be saying exactly what you accuse Gemmill of saying, that once Souness was employed, it was right to back him financially. So you are accusing yourself of being spectacularly wrong.

This from a man with vast amounts of life experience too. :icon_lol:

Fwiw I don't agree with a lot of what they're saying about you on N-O either, well some of it at least. ;)

You seem to be saying exactly what you accuse Gemmill of saying, that once Souness was employed, it was right to back him financially. So you are accusing yourself of being spectacularly wrong.

This from a man with vast amounts of life experience too. :icon_lol:

said many times, having made the appointment, they had loads of chances to get rid of him but didn't, while Gem continued to say back him, while he was wasting the clubs money as well as kicking out 2 top players ie Bellamy and Robert for peanuts. Canny difference there Renton.

Backing an appointment is one thing. Sticking with him when he is clearly going wrong is something quite entirely different.

Edited by LeazesMag