Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Personally I have respect for my elders, and I don't think it's right for people to call other 20 odd years their senior mad men on a message board.

Like when Leazes has a pop at Noelie?

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I have respect for my elders, and I don't think it's right for people to call other 20 odd years their senior mad men on a message board.

Leazes doesn't think his age is relevant in discussions (except when he claims his accumulated life experience trumps everyone elses). And his behaviour regarding NO is sad regardless of his age. Personally, given his age, I think its even sadder. He should know better than get utterly obsessed by a bunch of kids on a football messageboard - do you seriously disagree?

In this instance he's annoyed at what he feels as an injustice, and looking at how he views what has happened, then it's understandable.

What category does the pair of you making up random accusations about Cath fall into btw? Seriously, you and LM never sound more sad than when you start on all the N-O shite.

Random accusations based on the evidence I was presented with. I haven't started all the NO shite I'm just saying from what he believes to have happened, IF that is what's happened do you believe it's right?

:lol: LM's foil hat rantings are evidence of an unhealthy grudge against an internet forum at best. Mental illness at worst

The "kids on NO" will rightly be pissing themselves laughing at the pair of you btw. I know you both don't care about NO though, that's coming through loud and clear.

You're missing the point as I believed you would. We nearly have the full house of the TP here by the way now. I think IF the accusation was true, and I apologise if it's not, there you are, I apologise if it's not for taking LM's words as fact without reading the other thread, but if it was true my point has nothing to do with NO, it had everything to do with people abusing the moderating facilities available to them on here. The board in case is irrelevant, and I haven't even attacked that board which you have ignored.

Like when Leazes has a pop at Noelie?

Each person has their own morals.

The "kids on NO" will rightly be pissing themselves laughing at the pair of you btw. I know you both don't care about NO though, that's coming through loud and clear.

You're missing the point as I believed you would. We nearly have the full house of the TP here by the way now. I think IF the accusation was true, and I apologise if it's not, there you are, I apologise if it's not for taking LM's words as fact without reading the other thread, but if it was true my point has nothing to do with NO, it had everything to do with people abusing the moderating facilities available to them on here. The board in case is irrelevant, and I haven't even attacked that board which you have ignored.

You don't have a point. That's the point. LM has one, but it's the top of his foil hat.

Random accusations based on the evidence I was presented with. I haven't started all the NO shite I'm just saying from what he believes to have happened, IF that is what's happened do you believe it's right?

"The evidence you were presented with?" Are you a lawyer? This has nothing at all to do with you Stevie, so the pair of you can stop bitching like a pair of teenage girls about me because "what he believes to have happened" absolutely did not happen, simple as that.

And if each person has their own morals then I'll thank you to stop dictating to me what mine are!

You don't have a point. That's the point. LM has one, but it's the top of his foil hat.

Clearly I have a point, a stronger one than the blah blah Stevie/NO bollocks. All your point is some mumble referencing me with NO which isn't the issue here as I've diligently pointed out, and LM is an old fool, and that's it, that is your point.

It says in the bible respect your elders, you should know that being a Roman Catholic girl. You won't find me abusing people 5 and 10 years older than me, I show respect.

You're the most absusive and least respectful person on this board, with the possible exception of sniffer. You don't ask people's ages before you abuse them either. Leazes is probably in the top five of abusive posters as well. That's why you were both banned from NO in the first place, after all. Staggering hypocrisy being shown here.

"The evidence you were presented with?" Are you a lawyer? This has nothing at all to do with you Stevie, so the pair of you can stop bitching like a pair of teenage girls about me because "what he believes to have happened" absolutely did not happen, simple as that.

And if each person has their own morals then I'll thank you to stop dictating to me what mine are!

I said IF things aren't as they appear, I offer you my apology.

Thatcher? :lol:

It says in the bible respect your elders, you should know that being a Roman Catholic girl. You won't find me abusing people 5 and 10 years older than me, I show respect.

You're the most absusive and least respectful person on this board, with the possible exception of sniffer. You don't ask people's ages before you abuse them either. Leazes is probably in the top five of abusive posters as well. That's why you were both banned from NO in the first place, after all. Staggering hypocrisy being shown here.

Well obviously I feel in general you have a warped perception of reality, and to say I'm not respectful to most posters is wrong, ill informed, and designed to offend.

Absolutely. Sorry I forgot you're not allowed to be Northern and respect what she did for the long term future of the country.

Well obviously I feel in general you have a warped perception of reality, and to say I'm not respectful to most posters is wrong, ill informed, and designed to offend.

:lol:

I think we need a third party to adjudicate.

Absolutely. Sorry I forgot you're not allowed to be Northern and respect what she did for the long term future of the country.

No need to say that to me, I'm a Tory :icon_lol:

I think he was exploring all possible explanations for his NO marching orders. He insists to me there is no way they could've known Spike was him. The impression I got is he might as well have put a crescent moon up in his sig (or words to that effect), such was his desire to remain undetected.

You say you respect your elders and yet you're willing to tear strips off a lady?!?? What sort of moral code is that? The hypocritic oath

For all the effort you make to be a "decent lad" your true colours come shining through eventually and the fact you take the side of someone who is making unfounded accusations is pathetic. And then to try and argue "a good catholic girl" should respect their elders when leazes is obviously in the wrong.

Be a man, back up and apologise.

I'm sure Leazes feels like that lass on The Apprentice last week, that Melissa "fuck off, well done for all ganging up on me you horrible people."

I'm sure Leazes feels like that lass on The Apprentice last week, that Melissa "fuck off, well done for all ganging up on me you horrible people."

Stop being a martyr on Leazes behalf man! I'm sure he'll have his say soon enough.