Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Well it seems like you always want/need to have your own personal pariah(s) on this board. I have forgotten the others apart from Craig and Fish, who personally I think are two very easy going and tolerant characters. They may have said or done something you don't like and then you won't let it lie.

You bring a lot to the board, I just can't understand your need to castigate people to the extent you do.

Edited by trophyshy

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point out where I abused Toonraider like.... :D

I pointed out that her post made me realise my personal issues were boiling over into this place and that wasn't good hence why I was considering a break but abuse??

As for 'divulging it to a scouse like victim state' I've not once gone into what shit is going on, nor would I - this is not the place and even those who PM'd me to find out if all was OK didn't get told. The comment about you "being the biggest prick I've ever known" was something that was said at the heat of the moment - I don't know you from Adam and was unfair of me to say so for that, I apologise.

As for your second paragraph. I have opinions of many people on here which I largely keep to myself. I think the likes of Howmanheyman are good for this place and I too like to learn about the times before I followed this club. But in the same respect, I think there's some who've gone who you too would agree were good for this place had you been around when they were.

No I said you're a bell end purely and simply because you never fail to come across as arrogant as fuck and the last few months, depressive. Don't worry I'm patently aware the feeling is mutual, I don't care and neither do you. I know you said you've had a few problems, who doesn't have problems, but when your problems are so bad you abuse people like Bev, and then divulge in to a scouse like victim state, while calling me the biggest prick you've ever known, I think it's time for a break. So that's why I said you're a bell end.

With regards these posters who have went missing, how much do you think that's down to the "inane boring pricks who pollute every thread"? Because just my opinion like whoever they are have been replaced for the better, people like Howmanheyman, who younger posters like me can learn things about the late 70s and early 80s. No doubt you'd disagree. Regardless I hope your problems have sorted themselves out.

Stevie's delivery, man. This is like giving someone a get well card by smacking them around the head with it :D

Guest Stevie

I pointed out that her post made me realise my personal issues were boiling over into this place and that wasn't good hence why I was considering a break but abuse??

As for 'divulging it to a scouse like victim state' I've not once gone into what shit is going on, nor would I - this is not the place and even those who PM'd me to find out if all was OK didn't get told. The comment about you "being the biggest prick I've ever known" was something that was said at the heat of the moment - I don't know you from Adam and was unfair of me to say so for that, I apologise.

As for your second paragraph. I have opinions of many people on here which I largely keep to myself. I think the likes of Howmanheyman are good for this place and I too like to learn about the times before I followed this club. But in the same respect, I think there's some who've gone who you too would agree were good for this place had you been around when they were.

Toonraider got emotional I forget what it was about now.

Aye FCUM is a miss, as would MancMag when he's not being cheeky. Even Gemmill and Renton don't really post. Renton is frustrating though, posts sense in the football forum, can't be wrong in the general section.

FCUM is definitely a miss. Was a regular as 'mufc_allover' but stopped posted on here when he was set upon by someone because he dared to support a different club to NUFC.

Won't mention names but he's posted in this thread and will know who he is.

Mancmag, Renton (surprise surpise not on Fop's xmas card list!) and Gemmill don't post as much as they did but thankfully are still here. Glad Sonatine's come back after years away and ObaGol is posting again I see. Good stuff.

Whatever happened to Geordieshandy BTW? :D Was it that belt selling incident in Gotham Town? :D

Toonraider got emotional I forget what it was about now.

Aye FCUM is a miss, as would MancMag when he's not being cheeky. Even Gemmill and Renton don't really post. Renton is frustrating though, posts sense in the football forum, can't be wrong in the general section.

It was the thread about Fish being made a mod. I don't think TR did get emotional.

This place was at its peak when Gemmill, Renton and ObaGol were posting all day.

Thought Big Onion was a good lad but he seems to have gone awol since the end of last season.

Was going to say the same thing. Has he signed up under another name or disappeared?

Shearergol is not Obagol. Shearergol is a regular on NO these days and posts here very occassionally.

Obagol disappeared for ages but seems to have come back recently?

FCUM is definitely a miss. Was a regular as 'mufc_allover' but stopped posted on here when he was set upon by someone because he dared to support a different club to NUFC.

Won't mention names but he's posted in this thread and will know who he is.

Mancmag, Renton (surprise surpise not on Fop's xmas card list!) and Gemmill don't post as much as they did but thankfully are still here. Glad Sonatine's come back after years away and ObaGol is posting again I see. Good stuff.

Whatever happened to Geordieshandy BTW? :D Was it that belt selling incident in Gotham Town? :D

aahhhh........I admit that I had a go at mufc-allover, but he should come on here and tell you that we buried any animosity ages ago and have came to respect each others opinion very much, in fact I think that MICK is probably a canny bloke that I would even have a pint with and I don't do that with many manu fans.

In fact, I'm absolutely certain he would say that I am no barrier whatsoever to him posting on here. Whatever reason he has, it is nothing to do with me

I always wondered where Shearergol'd got to. I suppose he'll turn up for the Scunny games?

is he not obagol?

is he not obagol?

Obagol used to be dotbum iirc.

Shearergol is not Obagol. Shearergol is a regular on NO these days and posts here very occassionally.

fuck me, head's spinning

"I'm Spartacus!"

wasn't sheargol once the owner of this site

Shearergol was one of the 5 who originally set this place up. None of us have ever claimed to 'own' it mind you.

My mate (a Spurs fan none-the-less) hosted it and paid for everything for the first couple of years as a bit of a favour to me. Then when we outgrew the space Pud sorted the hosting out and has done ever since.

The software is paid for by the admin team but like I say, none of us lay claim to ownership.

The software is paid for by the admin team but like I say, none of us lay claim to ownership.

Group: Shareholder :D

I like it here. It's picked up from a couple of years ago when sometimes tumbleweed blew threw the threads. I used to be a regular on N-O but it got on my tits, especially with the pathetic anti-Keegan line of some people on there. Posters like Stevie and Leazes Mag are what make the place interesting and it's N-O's loss as far as I'm concerned.

Disappointed to see Gemmill and Renton don't post regularly anymore, I just assumed they were on the 'secret forum' with the rest of the clique :D

See, I think one of the class things about this place is that we can even have a thread like this in the first place. I've been on forums where there's barely an ounce of self-awareness or self-analysis and the place suffers as a result - whereas sometimes (:D) we take it to the other extreme, but at least we bother asking ourselves the questions in the first place.

Tell Indi he's in for a dry bumming on the 9th of October the cowardly twat, I'm going to leave his arsehole like a hollowed out pumpkin.

Sky is blue the grass is green

I'm going to bum you for Halloween

If you haven't got lube, it's not my worry

You're ass is gonna feel like you've just had a curry

:D :D :D :D

I always wondered where Shearergol'd got to. I suppose he'll turn up for the Scunny games?

is he not obagol?

is he not obagol?

Obagol used to be dotbum iirc.

fuck me, head's spinning

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!!"

Your 'problem' for want of a better word Stevie is that you're very opinionated but too sensitive about people's opinions of yourself or people's opinions that conflict with your own. Althought you seem to be in denial about this. In my opinion.

Ever notice how he thinks this lad ---> :D is laughing directly at him too? Poor Stevie has a melt down anytime anyone uses it.

I was never ShearerGol btw, I wouldn't mind changing my name to something else, nothing short of an unmitigated disaster that name change.

And cheers for the nice comments, much bum love to the clique and all that. <3

Nice of you to pop in Oba. Unfortunately the clique has fallen on hard times and we don't often get the chance to be perpetual with each other much now. Especially after what Gemmill did. :D

Sure if you ever make it over here you'll be welcomed, although it may take a few days for you to walk properly again after your initiation.