Funny pictures thread

Zathras

After internet wankers laughing at people dying/commiting suicide, and a man in band cruelly harming a small child (all of which I found funny btw) there's something refreshingly innocent about the two guys doing backflips off that ball. :D

Nearly as gay as this one of Rooney from a few years ago

always a good laugh that picture, but those ronaldo ones blitz it on the gayness scale

They've just commissioned a new mural for a wall next to the local station. It used to be a picture of Jimi Hendrix, but it got vandalised, whereas the neighbouring images of Bob Marley and Maya Angelou remained untouched. So now we've got this instead:

Fin.jpg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

They've just commissioned a new mural for a wall next to the local station. It used to be a picture of Jimi Hendrix, but it got vandalised, whereas the neighbouring images of Bob Marley and Maya Angelou remained untouched. So now we've got this instead:

Fin.jpg

:rolleyes::icon_lol:

:icon_lol: What the fuck!

... that's the Ukraine team though :lol:

Lols, is it?

I lifted it from Who Ate All the Pies. Figured they'd have it right...

EDIT: You're right- I should've read the comments under their picture-

Comments

Yes, I imagine England will breeze through this and everyone will get all excited at how they are the awesome and then they'll go flat for three matches and a new coach will be brought in and people will lament that Rooney didn't show up or that Gerrard can't play with Lampard or that Walcott got hurt or that Barry and (insert name here) got into a scrap or that Beckham wasn't used as he should have been or that any number of things went horribly wrong.

But they'll win this match at least.

Posted by: jeneria | June 6, 2009 3:19 PM

I think it will be a difficult first half but Kazakhstan concede a lot of goals in the second half of their games. anyway I like how borat is edited in that picture ;)

Posted by: scott | June 6, 2009 3:33 PM

I think England will have great success!

Posted by: Markieboyuk | June 6, 2009 3:39 PM

That picture is of the Ukrainian national team, not the national team of Kazakhstan.

Posted by: Tom | June 6, 2009 5:18 PM

What Tom said.

Edited by Cid_MCDP